TLS 1.3 Mozilla Fork Browser in Alpha Development for Win9x

OldbieOne

Jun 14, 2023, 9:55:12 AM6/14/23
We've been working on creating a Mozilla fork with TLS 1.3 support for Win9x
platforms. So far, it's a functioning browser, but still needs a lot of work.
Once it's ready for Beta, we will create a page on Github and publish the source
and executables.

The current name for the project is Bugzy, but this is subject to change.
Updates will be posted to USENET as and when they occur.

FE Office

Oct 25, 2023, 6:16:42 PM10/25/23
Still working on it?

"OldbieOne" <in...@whitexmasradio.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

OldbieOne

Dec 18, 2023, 11:57:15 AM12/18/23
On Thu, 26 Oct 2023 00:16:32 +0200, "FE Office" <off...@retrospace.net> did make
me awaken from my chaotic existentialism when they didst announce:
Yes, but we're down to only 2 devs right now, so progress is slow