can you factory reset windows 7 and windows 10 but leave xp intact in a triple boot scenario?

Use-the-power For-Good

Mar 5, 2019, 1:53:01 PM3/5/19
I have a Win XP/7/10 triple booted system where Win 7 and 10 are very slow. Virus checkers found nothing but I think a factory reset is a good idea. Is there a way to do that in 7 and 10 while preserving the triple boot and the XP installation?

the.a...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2019, 11:14:31 AM4/17/19
On Tuesday, March 5, 2019 at 1:53:01 PM UTC-5, Use-the-power For-Good wrote:
> I have a Win XP/7/10 triple booted system where Win 7 and 10 are very slow. Virus checkers found nothing but I think a factory reset is a good idea. Is there a way to do that in 7 and 10 while preserving the triple boot and the XP installation?

BUMP... anyone?