Install .NET Framework 1.1 when .NET Framework 2.0 is installed

ZikO

Oct 13, 2006, 1:43:16 PM10/13/06
Hi.

What do you think about installing .NET Framework 1.1 when I have installed
Visual Studio 2005 with .NET Framework SDK 2.0? Can I do it? I have a
program which needs .NET Framework 1.1 installed in the system. I am affraid
of spoiling something in system.

Comp:
PC Xp Pro SP2 with Visual Studio 2005 (.NET Framework 2.0 SDK).

Regards.

--
ZikO
GG 5557876

GHalleck

Oct 16, 2006, 12:08:36 AM10/16/06

ZikO wrote:

There are applications that need .NET Framework 1.1 and there
are newer ones that require .NET Framework 2.0. The two apps
are not different and both can be installed at the same time.

Mort

Oct 16, 2016, 2:37:30 PM10/16/16

I am hoping that you can help me. It's a long,sad story, but computer
Geeks deleted the .NET Framework from my Windows 7 laptop, and now I
cannot download any Windows updates. They "download " and are marked
"failed".

When I try to download the .NET Framework from the net, I get a "fatal
error" message on screen, and a few others. I tried using the .NET
Framework repair tool, with no help.

Any help that you can give me as to how I can successfully download the
.NET Framework will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mort Linder