To web archive Microsoft Added The Root to Disallow Today

1 view

Hot-Text

Dec 2, 2016, 6:26:21 PM12/2/16
"David B." afraid wrote in message
news:d6Y%z.37502$rl.2...@fx10.fr7...
> On 28/11/2016 16:52, Hot-Text wrote:
> Scroll down to "Results for all categories" and the first entry below that
> is a link to "I'm puzzled by the long link!"
> (*NO VIEWS*!)
> BUT, when I look there, I see ......
>
> "Access Denied
>
> You are not authorized to access this page."
> I'm wondering if EVERYBODY sees that message - or is it just me?
> Please take an interest folks!
> David B.

Yes EVERYBODY Folks
sees that
message
Mr. David

AS New Suitable Is Add
Old Unsuitable Is Delete Away

To a long puzzling dead links

answers.microsoft.com

You are not authorized
To access this page

Because It's A
Delete Document

Page cannot be displayed due to robots.txt.

See search.live.com/robots.txt page go to..............
..... http://www.bing.com/robots.txt?fdr=lc

# Microsoft Added The Root to Disallow Today
That Ends New web archive at MSHOME NET

Disallow: /

Now See Because of You ~BD~

web archive for If MSHOME NET For Only

Allow: /shopping/$
Allow: /shopping$
Allow: /th?

Learn more about robots.txt.

Maybe answers microsoft com
The Bad Guy's

How About A New Subject

Welcome to OpenDocument
www.XML.org.
for the OpenDocument Format
(ODF) OASIS Standard (ISO/IEC 26300).

Suitable for text, spreadsheets, charts, graphs, presentations,
and databases, ODF frees documents from their applications-of-origin,
enabling them to be exchanged, retrieved,
and edited with any OpenDocument-compliant software or tool.

--
".usenet_sig" Green Go Or Don't Go At All

I Am a Non-Party
Candidate For 2018
Lieutenant Governor Texas

Billy Ray Ferrell

From Yours Truly
Hot-Text

The Art Of Writing
It at the End

Shadow

Dec 2, 2016, 7:30:17 PM12/2/16
On Fri, 2 Dec 2016 17:26:18 -0600, "Hot-Text" <hot-...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Now See Because of You ~BD~
>
> That Ends New web archive of MSHOME NET

Bad guys DO tend to fsck it up for others ....

> Learn more about .....

The Bl&^%&^%dy De&^&il LEARN something ?
Is Texas on Mars ?
Or rather, that must be really good stuff ....
;)
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Hot-Text

Dec 3, 2016, 7:45:20 AM12/3/16
"Shadow" wrote in message
> On Fri, 2 Dec 2016 17:26:18 -0600,
> "Hot-Text" wrote:
>> Now See Because of You ~BD~
>> That Ends New web archive of MSHOME NET
> Bad guys DO tend to fsck it up for others ....
>> Learn more about .....
> The Bl&^%&^%dy De&^&il LEARN something ?
> Is Texas on Mars ?
> Or rather, that must be really good stuff ....
> ;)
> []'s//
Unable to complete secure transaction

A Dead Links
A Live web archive
<
https://web.archive.org/web/20110710054430/http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc735994(v=WS.10).aspx >

You Need to Learn
Get It When You Can

Before The Meanderers
Go Away To

The World Of Bill

You Fuck Head
I Am Billy Ray
Hot-Text

ESR-Lands
A Son Of Nothing
But King J. Atken

Truly My Mother Was
A Osage Princess

--
".usenet_sig" Green Go Or Don't Go At All

I Am a Non-Party
Candidate For 2018
Lieutenant Governor Texas

Billy Ray Ferrell