Re: New York -- Singer Britney Spears...

gonzo

Apr 20, 2005, 5:19:43 PM4/20/05

<Davi...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:m4z9e.4225$gz2....@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
> New York -- Singer Britney Spears was found hanged in her kitchen. Her
husband, David Federline, is shocked for this episode and he tells : "When i
entered in the house, I don't heard her and so i go to kitchen and... ", he
concludes with these words. We remember that there are millions of fans in
the world and we attach an her photo (hanged).

You English very bad speak......where's the photo?