World of Warcraft online unlimited beta tester accounts starting at $20! And never Pay Again.

f...@yahoo.com

Apr 13, 2005, 11:41:54 PM4/13/05
World of Warcraft online unlimited beta tester accounts starting at $20! And
never Pay Again.

Tired of paying over ten dollars $10 every month to blizzard just to play
their game now you don't have to.

I have access to an account creation tool, created by a disgruntled Blizzard
employ! For only $20 twenty dollars I can set you up with a six-month
account and for $50 fifty dollars a lifetime subscription (Blizzard only
sold these to beta testers!) to World of Warcraft online.

I am only selling a limited number of Unlimited accounts and I expect them
to go fast so grab yours today!

I accept paypal
My site can be found at http://www.thischeck.com/warcraft.htm

Because of the questionable nature of these subscriptions I have them listed
at Silver and Gold “Guides”

The silver Guide = 6 six month subscription to World of Warcraft online

The Gold Guide = unlimited lifetime beta tester account to World of Warcraft
online
Be sure to include a user name and password!

Allow 24-72 hours for email delivery

http://www.usenet.com