Browser for Windws 2000

BillW50

Apr 5, 2012, 3:01:05 PM4/5/12
What browsers are people using for Windows 2000? Windows 2000 can only
go up to IE6 and that is it. I love Maxthon and there are three versions
and all three use the IE engine except for Maxthon 3 that also uses
Chromes engine (a tweaked WebKit engine). But neither Maxthon 2 nor 3
seems to run under Windows 2000. Firefox 4 works ok, but I don't care
much for Firefox. Is anybody using something else?

--
Bill
Asus EeePC 701 ~ 2GB RAM ~ 16GB-SDHC