Blocking images in Outlook Express

Barry

Aug 26, 2006, 4:19:03 PM8/26/06
Please can anyone tell me how I can block images from
downloading and confirming my email address other than
using the plain text option. Before I did a fresh reinstall of my hard drive
I had the images blocked on my old Outlook Express but I can not remember
which setting or utility or program I used. I know that SP2 for XP put it on
Outlook Express and enables it by default but I am using Win98SE.

Angus Noon

Sep 9, 2006, 9:12:55 PM9/9/06
tools options security block images

"Barry" <Rod...@home.com> wrote in message