Can anyone recommend a freeware tool that can do recurrent screen capture?

cjk3796

Sep 11, 2007, 2:23:59 AM9/11/07

Does anyone know of a freeware screen capture utility that can make
recurrent screen captures (e.g. capture the active window every X seconds)
and autosave them as jpg files?

I have Irfanview which can do this, but it GONGs everytime it makes a
capture which gets pretty annoying.
(Does anyone know how to turn off the Irfanview gong when it does recurrent
screen captures? I didn't see an option in Irfanview for this.)

A search of the web came up with the shareware download Screenhunterpro5
which can do recurrent screen capture, and doesn't gong, but it costs $30.
Before I plunked down the money I thought I would check here to see if
anyone has or knows of a freeware tool that can do this.

There are lots of other freeware screen capture programs out there (e.g.
Xnview), but I couldn't find one besides Irfanview that can do recurrent
capture.

Thanks in advance,
Dave
cjk...@comcast.net