"The View" Host Complains Democrats Don't Have The "Privilege" Of A 2024 Candidate Who Isn’t Biden

Ubiquitous

Nov 7, 2023, 8:02:26 AM11/7/23
“The View” host Sara Haines lamented the Democrats’ lack of options going
into the 2024 presidential election, saying that the party didn’t really have
the “privilege” of a candidate other than President Joe Biden.

Haines began by referencing the most recent poll numbers — which have only
gotten worse for Biden as he approaches the last year of his term. She then
noted that even if Biden were to step aside, the traditionally logical next
choice seemed to be a non-starter as well — mainly because Vice President
Kamala Harris was doing worse in polls than Biden.

WATCH:

Sara Haines argues Democrats don't have "the privilege of another
candidate" and noted "Vice President Harris is polling even worse"
than him and "You can't step over her." pic.twitter.com/T32MyWX1uj

— Nicholas Fondacaro (@NickFondacaro) November 6, 2023

The conversation began with cohost Ana Navarro, who said that Democrats
should be looking at Biden’s poor poll numbers as a call to action.

Saying that it was “a wake-up call to organize, to mobilize, to register
people, to talk about the accomplishments of this administration,” Navarro
added, “Stop clutching your pearls and get to work.”

Haines responded by expressing her concern that Democrats didn’t have many
options left, saying, “With all the disclaimers about polls in general, I do
think these numbers were really echoing what we’ve been hearing lately, of
people saying they had concerns of certain things.”

“I see it more as a campaign strategy, because I think the privilege of
another candidate is just not there. What’s the — when they talk about Biden
stepping down, what’s the next choice? Where do you go from there?” she
asked. “Because now you talk about Vice President Harris, who is polling, if
we would go with the polling, even worse. But you can’t step over her, so
what are you doing in this one-year runway?”

Haines went on to say that the one thing she had seen that shocked her was
polling indicating that former Governor Nikki Haley (R-SC) might do well in a
head-to-head match-up with former President Donald Trump – who is currently
leading a still-crowded field by a wide margin in the Republican primary.

BTR1701

Nov 7, 2023, 3:31:15 PM11/7/23
In article <uidcgv$1030v$1...@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> THE VIEW host Sara Haines lamented the Democrats’ lack of options going
> into the 2024 presidential election, saying that the party didn't really have
> the "privilege" of a candidate other than President Joe Biden.

> "I see it more as a campaign strategy, because I think the privilege of
> another candidate is just not there. When they talk about Biden
> stepping down, what's the next choice? Where do you go from there?" she
> asked. "Because now you talk about Vice President Harris, who is polling, if
> we would go with the polling, even worse. But you can't step over her."

Nope, you can't. Not in this woke world. By choosing your VP based on
the color of her skin and what's between her legs rather than her
qualifications and skill as a politician, you've painted yourself into a
corner with her. Passing over a black woman would be so serious a
violation of political correctness at this point that they would receive
the woke death penalty.

So unless she voluntarily resigns-- and even then there will be plenty
who won't buy the voluntariness of it-- Dems are stuck with Kamala
"Giggles" Harris.

> Haines went on to say that the one thing she had seen that shocked her was
> polling indicating that former Governor Nikki Haley (R-SC) might do well in a
> head-to-head match-up with former President Donald Trump, who is currently
> leading a still-crowded field by a wide margin in the Republican primary.

And if she won the nomination, she'd slaughter Grandpa Badfinger.

Ian J. Ball

Nov 7, 2023, 4:41:49 PM11/7/23
Or "Giggles".