Cancer threatens you too!

antiCancer

Jan 1, 2001, 11:36:15 AM1/1/01
Cancer - terrible and cureless disease!From it there is no protection, money, authority, and influential promoters will not help! All accidentally! The cancer kills both rich, old and young, clever and stupid.
Neither I, nor you on are insured from it! So, while you sit in the warm house and drink the coffee, the people die from a cancer! And I want that you knew it!
Mad thirst of consumption! The goods, money! But all of us are mortal! Also are occasionally subitaneously mortal! Stop! Look back! Be merciful! Help to the people with an ill cancer!

In Novosibirsk region of thousand by ill cancer of the people of various age wait for the help!
Be merciful!

The address for wishing to help:
630073, Russia, Novosibirsk, box 201
The Bitcheyev's anticancer programm (BACP)
to Bitcheyev Mihail

e-mail: antic...@rambler.ru

antiCancer

Jan 2, 2001, 1:47:05 AM1/2/01