EXPLAIN

Alex Cain

Nov 16, 2001, 2:05:48 AM11/16/01
Agent Smith wrote:

> Please explain what this group is for ??

Harry Potter.

Bob

Nov 18, 2001, 12:20:15 PM11/18/01

Alex Cain wrote:

And don't you wish you had .001% of the film?
Bob

Alex Cain

Nov 18, 2001, 7:33:45 PM11/18/01

No.

Bob

Nov 19, 2001, 9:54:10 AM11/19/01

Alex Cain wrote:

Now, be truthful. If you had that much money, you could
hire an intelligent person to post for you. Wouldn't THAT
be nice?
Bob

Alex Cain

Nov 19, 2001, 9:59:36 PM11/19/01
Bob wrote:

> Alex Cain wrote:
>
> > Bob wrote:

> > > And don't you wish you had .001% of the film?
> >
> > No.
>
> Now, be truthful. If you had that much money, you could
> hire an intelligent person to post for you.

If I had that much money I'd buy your company and demote you to hog
swallower. Hahahahaha!

> Wouldn't THAT
> be nice?

Probably not for the hog...
> Bob

Bob

Nov 20, 2001, 3:23:37 PM11/20/01

Alex Cain wrote:

I can hear you singing " If I only had a brain".
Bob