I`M BAAAAACK (what a nightmare this has been ! )

The Thinker

Mar 31, 2003, 10:18:16 PM3/31/03
Well , I`m in my new home , minus Connie of course . She still hasn`t
dropped the girls YET . ( Little suckers should of popped out last Sat.
) I`ll get to all the horific details later cause I know you`re just
dying to read them but for now i`m STILL trying to get the 467 spam
e-mails off I got since Connie snatch this thing from me . LATER

Dennis

Apr 1, 2003, 12:15:56 AM4/1/03
Welcome back!! Have you used your gas grill lately??

The Thinker

Apr 1, 2003, 3:28:47 AM4/1/03
HAAAA That BBQ post day will be a day that`s going to be with me the
rest of my life ! If I hadn`t been tenderizing the wrong meat
earlier…aw skip it . It`s done been done now .

Shirley

Apr 1, 2003, 8:14:40 AM4/1/03
I have been thinking about you since I guessed Connie was pregnant from
what you posted and you emailed me and said I was right,
You mean she is having twins. Oh my.
Good luck and its nice your back.

Dottie

Apr 1, 2003, 8:42:39 AM4/1/03
And all this time we thought you were grillin up a storm,,,well guess you
were,,,sort of LOL LOL

unknown

Jan 4, 2014, 4:47:38 AM1/4/14
WOW They actually were born by the time I posted this. not but much though only a couple of minutes . AMAZING, I didn't know till later that night or morning as it were