Well I`m here

Thinker

Jan 25, 2008, 2:35:54 AM1/25/08
For now anyway . I try not to get on my laptop too much cuz it just
wants to cry when I do. It`s been kind of nervous ever since I deleted
the WINDOWS file . WELL it pissed me off ! You should have heard my
son. He dropped the phone and died laughing for about 10 minutes. H E
L L O , It`s me did you really think I couldn`t fix it ! ? I may have
not yet figured out what to do with this stupid $900.00 DVD player
that is really a computer but I sure figured out how to fix my messes.
The count thus far 4 ( THAT`S F O U R ) system restores, which isn`t
so bad except for the 215 A(ss h)OL(es) files I have to manually
delete each time
OK NOW WHAT THE HELL DID I DO > WHAT ARE STICKY_KEYS GREAT I~LL TALKTO
YOU LATER

unknown

Jan 4, 2014, 3:58:50 AM1/4/14
WOW that seems like ages ago. Damn almost 5 years !
OMG! so much has happened to me and for me since then. I'm on facebook under john denson if any of you want to friend me. I'm the one with the picture of an owl.