www.qesign.com - Internet Design

Alex Stepoukhine

Nov 10, 2001, 2:58:36 AM11/10/01
Hello Net Ladies and Gentlemen!

I don't know why, but i feel my message may be interesting for some of
you.

http://www.qesign.com is well known in freelance designers world for
its professional web design services and moderate costs. I'm sure
you'll love our unique design & graphics. Do you need more? Not a
problem. We'll provide you with full pack of required CGI-scripts from
news updater and guestbook to search machine and shopping cart. More?
OK, we'll promote your site for FREE.

How much does it cost? It depends. We don't measure our work in KB of
code or ammont of graphics. Our service is personal and you'll like
our cost of development ANYWAY. Why? Because we love our clients.

Feel free to contact us till November,15 and get 10% discount.

Best regards,
Alex Stepoukhine

MAGIA Internet Studio
www.qesign.com | des...@qesign.com