We need to pick your brain!

webm...@infotonic.com

Nov 7, 2001, 4:46:34 PM11/7/01
Hi there.

You're receiving this email because you attended Web Hosting Expo,
or told us you were going to but never showed up. At any rate,
keep your cool, yo, and listen up. If you want to stay out of the
loop... hey, there ain't nuthin' we can do. Just go to http://whmag.com/news/members.asp?Email=alt%2Ewebhosting%40nethollywood%2Enet (You're subscribed as alt.web...@nethollywood.net).

Aight, now we need your help. As you know, Web Hosting Expo 2002
will be held August 5-8 at the Washington, DC Convention Center.
To help us create a kick ass event -- and for the collective good
of web hosting humanity -- we ask that you please give us 30
seconds of your time to answer 4 short questions at
http://www.whexpo.com/fineart.

If you act fast, you'll become one of 200 select individuals to
own a limited edition Pissing Dog mouse pad. So drop everything
you're doing, which ain't much in this economy anyway, and go
to http:/www.whexpo.com/fineart.

Thanks, bro.

Your friends at Web Hosting Expo's Worldwide Executive DMU
(Decision Making Unit)

NETHOLLYWOOD does not endorse posts made to alt.webhosting. For information about NETHOLLYWOOD Web Hosting, visit http://www.nethollywood.net/ .