WHMag.com: Be an early adopter!

1 view

Web Hosting Magazine

May 10, 2002, 10:52:49 AM5/10/02
How do you spot a chump online? Well, we suppose there are
several ways, but one is to look at his screen name and count
the numbers, letters and obscure symbols that follow.

Example: stevester10098 = Johnny-come-lately tool.

Don’t let this happen to you. Register now for the new
whmag.com and avoid being the laughingstock of your
colleagues. Just go to http://my.whmag.com!

If you haven’t heard the news, whmag.com, formerly the printed
Web Hosting Magazine, launches May 14 – that’s next Tuesday,
geeks! The site will merge the analysis and in-depth style of
the mag with the daily and real-time capabilities of the web.
It will also be your place to share news, opinions, rumors and
other knowledge relating to the web hosting industry. Trust us,
it will be your must-read source for what’s happening in
hosting, and you’ll want to be a part of this online community.

You’ll also want to look your best, and you won’t be able to
do that with some whack screen name that proves someone else
got there first. So register now at http://my.whmag.com. And
drop us a line while you’re there. We want to believe you.

-Editors, WHMag.com

NETHOLLYWOOD does not endorse posts made to alt.webhosting. For information about NETHOLLYWOOD Web Hosting, visit http://www.nethollywood.net/ .