Web Hosting Magazine - Editorial Update

1 view

Nick....@gaucho.nethollywood.net

Jan 3, 2002, 12:44:12 PM1/3/02
Hey all.

Happy 2002!!!

Here's a chance for you or the companies your represent to play
a part in our February issue's feature on multi-layer devices.
The answers we like best, we'll quote in sidebars amidst our
feature section.

To participate, comment briefly on as many or as few of the points
below as you'd like.

Please respond to ni...@infotonic.com by January 10.

So be vocal. We want to hear from you.

Thanks.

Editors
Web Hosting Magazine

Points of discussion:

1. Define the market for multi-layer devices.

2. What would be 3 major obstacles for their wide market
acceptance?

3. List three primary market forces that drive MLDs.

4. Hardware companies fall like flies; why MLD makers would be any
different?

5. How will SPs make money with MLDs?

6. All R&D for this started in the height of .com glut, so what's
to say they'll survive the financial drought?

7. What companies and/or individuals do you consider an authority
or major player in this field?

---
You're subscribed as alt.web...@nethollywood.net. To update your settings:
http://whmag.com/news/members.asp?Email=alt%2Ewebhosting%40nethollywood%2Enet