New Web Hosting Search Engine

WebHostingSearch.net

Jan 7, 2002, 12:26:11 AM1/7/02
January 7, 2001

Today, Assorted Internet Ventures LLC announces opening of a
revolutionary new Web Hosting Search Engine. That search engine is
WebHostingSearch.net. (http://www.webhostingsearch.net)

WebHostingSearch.net was built with a simple goal - to be the
simplest, most comprehensive resource on the Internet for finding a
Web Hosting Provider. Today, we have taken the first step. With our
release today, we already list hundreds of web hosting providers.

Over the next weeks and months, we will be adding more providers to
this revolutionary search engine. Even better, web hosts can add
their own information to the search engine themselves. Now they can
be listed before they are even known to the general public, giving
them an edge in reaching customers, and giving customers an edge in
finding them.

--
Assorted Internet Ventures LLC is a leading consulting and web hosting
company based in Northern Virginia. Assorted Internet Ventures LLC

NETHOLLYWOOD does not endorse posts made to alt.webhosting. For information about NETHOLLYWOOD Web Hosting, visit http://www.nethollywood.net/ .