Make money with our reseller program and earn a growing residual income

jad...@webstream.net

Apr 27, 2002, 9:12:03 PM4/27/02
Hello,

Our records indicate that the following information may be helpful to you? We are an Internet company and would like to find out more about how we may benefit you. Hosting, design, programming and web casting are a few of the services that we have offered since 1997.

Find out how to get a FREE year of hosting and more!

For more information, please feel free to email us at the address below, or visit our web site at http://webstream.net .

Sincerely,

jad...@webstream.net

If by mail:
WebStream Internet Solutions
Outsourcing Department
2200 W.Commercial Blvd. Suite 204
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309 USA

Thank you very much.

John Adams
jad...@webstream.net
http://webstream.net

Design | Hosting | Programming | Webcasting | Traffic Generation | CDRoms
NETHOLLYWOOD does not endorse posts made to alt.webhosting. For information about NETHOLLYWOOD Web Hosting, visit http://www.nethollywood.net/ .