Huge Bandwidth Cheap

Developer

Feb 24, 2002, 3:48:14 AM2/24/02
Special Announcement: Golden-10 Service Offering

For a limited time high volume users can take advantage of our New Golden-10
Service. Golden-10 is an IP based service that provides our co-located or
managed server clients with a compete full duplex 10 Meg ethernet
connection. NO more metered service. No more concern about how much
bandwidth you use. Flat Rate 10 meg full duplex ethernet service. So How
Much? $2550 per month! Contact any Canadian Internet company and Challenge
them to beat this deal. Will it work? Of Course. Is it over sold? NO. Do we
have the capacity? YES. Its another Special Offer from our North American
Sales Manager Robyn. Robyn hates to lose a deal so she has decided to keep
the market fluid - Golden-10 Non-Metered Ethernet Service does just that.
Another FIRST for OpenDNS, Robyn and her Team! Email Rob...@opendns.biz

NETHOLLYWOOD does not endorse posts made to alt.webhosting. For information about NETHOLLYWOOD Web Hosting, visit http://www.nethollywood.net/ .