Server Management Needed? Want to provide services?

Wanderer

Nov 7, 2001, 2:20:12 PM11/7/01
We provide a central meeting place for programmers and webmasters where
projects can be found and professional services can be delivered. No need
for expensive advertising, we advertise iWebLance.com and attract many
customers, all of which could potentially request your programming services.

Our easy to use system makes it simple for Webmasters to create projects and
Programmers to find work.

iWebLance support features include file-sharing, rating system, individual
message boards for each project with Private messaging! Financial
information, such as deposits, withdrawals and balances. International
Billing and Payment options. Accept Discover, Visa, Master Card, American
Express & checks with no monthly costs and low commissions, through our
online payment system (No need for expensive merchant accounts). PayPal
support too!

We will find customers for you, which might be difficult for you to do,
especially if you are a busy person or don't wan't to spend money
advertising. You've got nothing to lose!

Why not try it?

NETHOLLYWOOD does not endorse posts made to alt.webhosting. For information about NETHOLLYWOOD Web Hosting, visit http://www.nethollywood.net/ .