Google Групи вече не поддържа нови публикации или абонаменти в Usenet. Съдържанието за минали периоди остава видимо.

SimCopter (c) Maxis/Zeus [xx/20] - Read 0 post - copter01.zip (0/3) --- NETGURU PLEASE READ

15 показвания
Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

Poster@0.0

непрочетено,
31.01.1997 г., 3:00:0031.01.97 г.
до

All I can tell you is that I dl'd the files and there is no apparent
install program included. By the looks of the zip contents, it doesn't
look like an rar ??

TopCat

непрочетено,
3.02.1997 г., 3:00:003.02.97 г.
до

No arj file was posted.

On Mon, 03 Feb 1997 17:04:41 GMT, Unk...@Incognito.com (Unknown)
wrote:

>Its not rar its arj ...
>
>After you un-arj post a message telling me if it crashes..
>
>Unknown

Friends may come and go but enemies seem to accumulate

Unknown

непрочетено,
3.02.1997 г., 3:00:003.02.97 г.
до

My Name

непрочетено,
3.02.1997 г., 3:00:003.02.97 г.
до

I d/l'ed it and it and properly unarjed it and it does crash every five
minutes. Is this the version that was floating around last October? (it
appears to be by the file dates?) That one crashed, too. I just figured it
was a buggy beta. Maybe this is the same buggy beta since SimCopter just
recently appeared in store shelves and the files in the arj are from late
last summer?

In article <32f61a7...@netnews.worldnet.att.net>, Unk...@Incognito.com

TopCat

непрочетено,
3.02.1997 г., 3:00:003.02.97 г.
до

Looks like we need the ARJ file

On Fri, 31 Jan 1997 15:41:28 GMT, Poster@0.0 wrote:

>All I can tell you is that I dl'd the files and there is no apparent
>install program included. By the looks of the zip contents, it doesn't
>look like an rar ??

Friends may come and go but enemies seem to accumulate

Bo Jangles

непрочетено,
4.02.1997 г., 3:00:004.02.97 г.
до

wrote:

>On Fri, 31 Jan 1997 15:41:28 GMT, Poster@0.0 wrote:

>>All I can tell you is that I dl'd the files and there is no apparent
>>install program included. By the looks of the zip contents, it doesn't
>>look like an rar ??
>

>Its not rar its arj ...
>
>After you un-arj post a message telling me if it crashes..
>
>Unknown

It crashes every fucking time I run it.

Harlock

непрочетено,
4.02.1997 г., 3:00:004.02.97 г.
до

On 3 Feb 1997 17:35:02 -0700, top...@primenet.com (TopCat) wrote:

>Looks like we need the ARJ file
>

>On Fri, 31 Jan 1997 15:41:28 GMT, Poster@0.0 wrote:
>
>>All I can tell you is that I dl'd the files and there is no apparent
>>install program included. By the looks of the zip contents, it doesn't
>>look like an rar ??

This version of SimCopter is a pre-release version. There is tons of
debugging code & files, Bugs, glitches, ommissions. I even found a
part where it said something like 'Got to add this later'.

Look in the TWEAK directory. Theres a clever cheating (testing)
program.

Seems like it would be a fun game to play. Anyone have the release
copy?

0 нови съобщения