O ye of faith or not...

Hunter Barnes

Nov 15, 2023, 12:43:56 AM11/15/23
Batman is a codependent craptonian making archenemy twice the devil several times over as are all dc comic heroes, marvel the jap version, and image comics an oversimplification of the matter.
..if you have a jesus in any way, if it isn't matthew's jesus of the bible, the cure is to hand you matthew's jesus; you can aquire up to about 4000 off versions unless jap, in which case about 16000 versions, receiving matthew's jesus does get rid of the rest of them, whether god exists or not, whether I'm rye living saint with alot of powers or some crackpot,.. ..you don't want to be anybody talking to jesus in the bible he didn't like, and my favorite old testi script, literally transliterates to god speaking, attempt to appease me and see if it works or not.
..and of the new testi,..
..if you ask me to do anything I would want to do, I will.
and
If you deny me my wants from you, you've tied my hands at granting your wishes too.
and
On my behalf they shall cast out devils;.
If finland can't keep human cloning of genetic garbage, inbred, malnurished, programmed idiot pirate criminal, sent from it's soil to the americas, we shall do that for them, permanantly, and will probabbly hand out before and after documentation.
DARE (and feel at liberty) to DEPORT bad pirate politicians, their pet russian cops, and their pet poopwater crystal addicts and criminals, and all enemies, foriegn, domestic, and within our ranks. ~, Dr. HRB
[o;-)