[o;-) Leeches are hemovorous. Today is my birthday, I turned 45.. I'm heading for the county border again tomorrow. Wish me luck.

system@*.*

Oct 9, 2022, 10:13:58 PM10/9/22
'..and in that day, you will no longer ask where [and how] to worship god, because the kingdom of god, [will be] inside [you], [or obviously not still]...', and, '..if you ask[ed] me to do anything I could/would want to, I would.' ~ jesus, the bible.

What happens if gasoline sales drop from overpricing?

is.gd/bluescrossroad
[o;-)

...I said, "wish me luck."