The art of lying on the Internet : here is the newspaper Le Monde and AFP

Steve Brown

Feb 11, 2023, 6:57:18 PM2/11/23
"Another subject, 800,000 Africans murdered in 1994 are insulted by the newspaper Le Monde, the AFP agency and French President Emmanuel Macron"

Google Translate

Emmanuel Macron in Rwanda: "I come to recognize our responsibilities" in the genocide of the Tutsi

“France has a role, a history and a political responsibility in Rwanda”, it remained “de facto alongside a genocidal regime” but “was not an accomplice” – "LIE" by Emmanuel Macron, from the newspaper le Monde and AFP.

«Researcher says French government supported Hutus during and after 1994 genocide, which took lives of some 800,000 Tutsis»

Posted on May 27, 2021 at 10:57 a.m., updated on May 27, 2021 at 2:52 p.m.

‘Archives show French complicity in Rwandan genocide’

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/-archives-show-french-complicity-in-rwandan-genocide-/2116673#

https://www.lemonde.fr/afrique/article/2021/05/27/emmanuel-macron-en-visite-au-rwanda-pour-tenter-de-solder-le-lourd-passif-lie-au-genocide-de-1994_6081681_3212.html

https://charbonneau-gomery-corruption-canada.blogspot.com/2022/12/the-art-of-lying-on-internet-here-is.html