They went from smoking potato and beet to smoking chicken poop... how long till the tweekers boil each other to get high?

[o;-)@the.world

Dec 12, 2022, 5:27:42 PM12/12/22
★★★★★
..even the brit, suicidal, told you, you're aberating yourself too far.

I'm not certain whether or not I, if back when would give greek language it's letters veta/dveta and ha, either.

..out of any group, only one or none of you make it, ..passes, ..I'm unhappy about,..
..The fact that all of you choose to retard, malnurish, defunction, and smile, dropped your saggy butts, [o;-).

https://is.gd/B_day
© Dr. Hunter Reon Barnes, PhD, D.S.
˙pǝʌɹǝsǝɹ sʇɥƃᴉɹ ll∀
m.flickr.com/photos/184425807@N04

..hey abu, what do we do? How come Japan, and all you faggots, failed at stealing anything of me or my land, the americas? Begin to suffer penalty, incoragible inbred, malnurished, hardwired, kamikadic nigger japan sent.
Continue to ask for free forgiveness or disist. ~, [o;-)