...but if you evict the white people, the dead indian ghosts will be at peace with you. .. [o;-)

pisse...@the.controls

Nov 20, 2022, 6:34:34 PM11/20/22
★★★★★
...but if you evict the white people, the dead indian ghosts will be at peace with you. .. [o;-)

Official Invitation to Mount Shasta :
app.box.com/s/dmsn1y6sbvwlq1bzrbqa1qsso3dpqh1i

https://is.gd/B_day
˙pǝʌɹǝsǝɹ sʇɥƃᴉɹ ll∀
© Dr. Hunter Reon Barnes, PhD, D.S.

A mystery unravels quickly?¿

+1 530 500 2001

Hunter Barnes

Apr 1, 2023, 1:30:24 PM4/1/23
★★★★★
Though I'm no fan of britan, I am a fan of the british pound sterling, holding it's value while the rest of paper money drops in value, I've decided to go with Lloyds or Barkleys rather than arabian banking, according to the math, the american dollar is nunber two, but prefered by india for same reason. The fact I can easily turn copper to gold is still worthless to me.
[o;-)

Find, you"re still not interested in anything but false hope, yet. [o;-)

https://is.gd/B_day
˙pǝʌɹǝsǝɹ sʇɥƃᴉɹ ll∀
© Dr. Hunter Reon Barnes, PhD, D.S.
m.flickr.com/photos/184425807@N04