Titties and Beer, Vol. 4. [o;-)

sys...@localhost.localdomain

Sep 12, 2022, 6:46:20 PM9/12/22
F'k all these nigger nazi soviet faggot dogsh't in the siskiyou's, california, oregon, washington, orange, and the rest.. legally deport and/or kill them. F"k russia and japan and all them pirate dogsh't pilgrim betatest faggot retards. Stay off the americas russian faggot dogsh't pirate niggers of japan.

Just the good ol' boys, Never finished no school..
..but that don't matter none, they learned about the birth control pill.
Trimming the buds, distillerin' hooch..
..and it's a good thing uncle jessie's there, 'cause daisy is a hot piece of cooch.
Titties and beer, titties and beer, but that's just the cover front we're really slinging ganja, booze, and cocaine.
Righting the system, like we would if we had all cash.. and we couldn't pull it off if they weren't too addicted to gas.
..ye' haw.!.