Curing the shakes, cerebral palsy,~, Dr.HRB [o;-)

Hunter Barnes

Jan 7, 2024, 6:40:17 PMJan 7
Cerebral palsy stage one, uncontralable shaking and chill, is caused by overconcentration of hydrocarbon nitrate in air compasition.
I blame bad cloud seeding and what we call the jetstream.
The shakes can get anybody of any age but doesn't get everyone at once; due to a trinary conjuntion of condition.required.
Treatment is simple.
palsy shakes deminish completly within six minutes by wrapping a cloth scarf around mouth and nose, sceceptability handled by drinking boiled green and red peppers.
Let surgen reader understand.
~, Dr. Hunter Reon Barnes, PhD, D.S.
[o;-)

P.s.. Please cease manoring crops and livestock, refrain from inbreeding with closer than your second cuz.