Soviets in america are obviously afraid of guns and ammunition/munition because they are inbred russian Japanese dogsh't sent at the americas. ... [o;-)

system@^

Oct 21, 2022, 10:40:51 PM10/21/22
How many russian soviets and other pirate pilgrim die in the americas from soviet overpricing of cheese, meat, and gasoline?

Soviets in america are obviously afraid of guns and ammunition/munition because they are inbred russian Japanese dogsh't sent at the americas. ... [o;-)

nutrition?

♥'s ♪
https://is.gd/B_day
˙pǝʌɹǝsǝɹ sʇɥƃᴉɹ ll∀
© Dr. Hunter Reon Barnes, PhD, D.S.

Get babysat by machinery ladies. [o;-)
Yeah, that's right, we called all of you ugly dog buttface fuckmunch, and so did matthew's jesus.
..some years ago I asked vladimir putin if there was any chance I was somehow a soviet...
N'ggers of white japanese sh't.