Vocab: Honkey,.. ..a honkey is a wigger that's clucking.

[o;-)@the.world

Dec 16, 2022, 3:48:15 PM12/16/22
★★★★★
https://is.gd/B_day
˙pǝʌɹǝsǝɹ sʇɥƃᴉɹ ll∀
© Dr. Hunter Reon Barnes, PhD, D.S.
m.flickr.com/photos/184425807@N04

Hunter Barnes

Mar 26, 2023, 9:35:43 AM3/26/23
★★★★★
So the new cheech and chong movite id abouy martihuana, their hate for each other, and tree brought them back (and many others) together again..
..while it's still open, lets get some takes from keanu reeves and the one white kid we liked in lost boys, ..(just kidding, don't tell the two corrys, they own guns,.. ..also, understand why we keep molly ringwald on zanex under ice..) ..great job on your own stunts in JW4 keanu,.. and on not getting shot by triads for that other movie.

"Q:..if a tree falls in the forrest and your wife hears it, why is a forrest in the kitchen, and your wife in politics? A:OCD" ~, H.

..buy my records. [o;-)

Hunter Barnes