Hey Colonel and Miss Recktum

Janithor

Mar 15, 2020, 8:35:52 PM3/15/20
x-no-archive: yes

Do you even remember what originally started your ongoing feud? It
seems at this point you're fighting because you fight. It's like a
perpetual motion machine.

--
AUK Official Janitor, DoW #3, WAND #2
AC Checky Yes-Indeedy Bobble-Head & Swivel-Chair Award, November, 2019

"That's how the right thinks - pure binary." - MN

"Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."

Mar 15, 2020, 8:41:18 PM3/15/20
On Sun, 15 Mar 2020, Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote:

<deleted the useless and space-wasting "x-no-archive: yes">

>Do you even remember what originally started your ongoing feud? It
>seems at this point you're fighting because you fight. It's like a
>perpetual motion machine.

Miss Recktum had a hissy fit ever since she wanted
to fuck the Colonel in the ass and he wouldn't let her
because she couldn't compete with any hawt tranny
in his stable.

Being a whining little bitch, Miss Recktum just never
got over the rejection.

LOL

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." __Henry David Thoreau

KKKernal Corn

Mar 16, 2020, 8:28:43 AM3/16/20
On Sun, 15 Mar 2020 20:41:17 -0400, "Sir Ass Hall, Esq."
<asshall@høme.fake.vet> wrote:

>On Sun, 15 Mar 2020, Janithor <Jani...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
><deleted the useless and space-wasting "x-no-archive: yes">

And added a useless and space-wasting line saying you were deleting it
instead.

>>Do you even remember what originally started your ongoing feud? It
>>seems at this point you're fighting because you fight. It's like a
>>perpetual motion machine.
>
>I've had a hissy fit ever since I wanted to fuck the Colon in the ass and he wouldn't let me
>because I couldn't compete with any hawt ape tranny in his stable.
>
>Being a whining little bitch and total Ass Hall, I just never got over the rejection.
>
>LOL

Too much information, Ass Hall.

KKKernal Corn

Mar 16, 2020, 8:29:23 AM3/16/20
x-no-archive: SLURRRRRRRRRP

On Sun, 15 Mar 2020 17:35:49 -0700, Janithurd <Jani...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>x-no-archive: yes
>
>Do you even remember what originally started your ongoing feud? It
>seems at this point you're fighting because you fight. It's like a
>perpetual motion machine.

The black bastard invaded one of our UKrainian groups (uk.rec.driving)
uninvited. That's why.

Do YOU even remember what originally started your mutual anilingus?

Jack G...

Mar 16, 2020, 10:28:12 AM3/16/20
I see you have your pink knickers in a knot. Nasty break.

KKKernal Corn

Mar 16, 2020, 10:29:42 AM3/16/20
Feeling left out of the fake vet circle jerk, La Jacqui?

%

Mar 16, 2020, 10:53:28 AM3/16/20
In article <aa3851ff-49f4-46b8...@googlegroups.com>,
redz...@gmail.com Jack G says...
> I see you have your pink knickers in a knot. Nasty break.

burke has on his pink tutu

https://imgur.com/lrQvLto LOL!

Jack G...

Mar 16, 2020, 12:26:39 PM3/16/20
Are you still waring his casts offs? Faggot

%

Mar 16, 2020, 12:40:16 PM3/16/20
In article <f99c17e2-a539-42f6...@googlegroups.com>,
redz...@gmail.com fake vet faggot Jack Granade says...

> On Monday, March 16, 2020 at 7:53:28 AM UTC-7, % wrote:
> > In article <aa3851ff-49f4-46b8...@googlegroups.com>,
> > redz...@gmail.com Jack G says...
> > > I see you have your pink knickers in a knot. Nasty break.
> > >
> > burke has on his pink tutu
> >
> > https://imgur.com/lrQvLto LOL!
>
> I'm still waring his casts offs.

You're still sucking his dick too, fake vet faggot

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Mar 16, 2020, 12:59:53 PM3/16/20
Mister Janithor asked: Do you even remember what originally started your
ongoing feud? It seems at this point you're fighting because you fight.
It's like a perpetual motion machine.

Miss Asshole Recktum replied: The black bastard invaded one of our
UKrainian groups (uk.rec.driving) uninvited. That's why.

First off, Ukraine is weak.
Second, you are a serbian jew cuntess, not a Russian cuntess.
Third, I shit on serbian jew cunts.
LOL

KKKernal Corn

Mar 16, 2020, 3:00:27 PM3/16/20
On Mon, 16 Mar 2020 09:59:53 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Colon La Edmund J. Burke" <asia.n.b...@pattay.com> wrote:

>Mister Janithor asked: Do you even remember what originally started your
>ongoing feud? It seems at this point you're fighting because you fight.
> It's like a perpetual motion machine.
>
>Mister Corn replied: The black bastard invaded one of our
>UKrainian groups (uk.rec.driving) uninvited. That's why.
>

>First off, Ukraine is weak.

First off, it's strong enough to get your POTUS impeached.

>Second, you are a serbian jew cuntess, not a Russian cuntess.

Second off, you are an impoverished Afro-Eyetalian moulignan, not a
Vietnaaaaaaaaaaaam vet.

>Third, I shit on serbian jew cunts.

Turd off, I shit on fake Vietnaaaaaaaaaaam vets AND moulignans.

%

Mar 16, 2020, 3:08:18 PM3/16/20
LOL

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Mar 16, 2020, 6:03:59 PM3/16/20
Fuck orf, jew.

Janithor

Mar 16, 2020, 7:50:31 PM3/16/20
x-no-archive: yes
lol, another sub-human race. Once a Slav, always a Slav. You're not
even white, how pathetic.

Janithor

Mar 16, 2020, 7:55:45 PM3/16/20
x-no-archive: yes
lol

KKKernal Corn

Mar 17, 2020, 8:33:49 AM3/17/20
On Mon, 16 Mar 2020 15:03:58 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Eat shit, coon.

KKKernal Corn

Mar 17, 2020, 8:34:28 AM3/17/20
x-no-archive: SLURRRRRRRRRRRRP!

On Mon, 16 Mar 2020 16:50:28 -0700, Janithurd <Jani...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>x-no-archive: yes
>
>On 3/16/2020 5:29 AM, KKKernal Corn wrote:
>> x-no-archive: SLURRRRRRRRRP
>>
>> On Sun, 15 Mar 2020 17:35:49 -0700, Janithurd <Jani...@comcast.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> x-no-archive: yes
>>>
>>> Do you even remember what originally started your ongoing feud? It
>>> seems at this point you're fighting because you fight. It's like a
>>> perpetual motion machine.
>>
>> The black bastard invaded one of our UKrainian groups (uk.rec.driving)
>> uninvited. That's why.
>>
>> Do YOU even remember what originally started your mutual anilingus?
>
>lol, another sub-human race. Once a Slav, always a Slav. You're not
>even white, how pathetic.

And here you are with your tongue firmly stuck up the anus of a fake
vet Afro-Eyetalian MOULIGNAN!

Janithor

Mar 17, 2020, 9:13:35 AM3/17/20
x-no-archive: yes
So what, you swarthy Slavic sub-human scum, what do I care what you say?

All aboard the Auschwitz Express! Next stop, Belgrade!

KKKernal Corn

Mar 17, 2020, 11:55:24 AM3/17/20
x-no-archive: SLURRRRRRRRRRRRP!

On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 06:13:34 -0700, Janithurd <Jani...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>x-no-archive: yes
>
>On 3/17/2020 5:34 AM, KKKernal Corn wrote:
>> x-no-archive: SLURRRRRRRRRRRRP!
>>
>> On Mon, 16 Mar 2020 16:50:28 -0700, Janithurd <Jani...@comcast.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> lol, another sub-human race. Once a Slav, always a Slav. You're not
>>> even white, how pathetic.
>>
>> And here you are with your tongue firmly stuck up the anus of a fake
>> vet Afro-Eyetalian MOULIGNAN!
>
>So what, you swarthy Slavic sub-human scum, what do I care what you say?

So what, you slurping North Stockton thurd, who cares what YOU say?

>All aboard the Auschwitz Express! Next stop, Belgrade!

To pick up any remaining jews and carry on to its final
destination...the 'Auschwitz'®™ jew theme park!

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Mar 17, 2020, 11:59:28 AM3/17/20
Nothing is lower than a serbian kike.

KKKernal Corn

Mar 17, 2020, 1:10:19 PM3/17/20
On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 08:59:28 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
An Afro-Eyetalian ape like you is no better than any other Afrocoon!