Anti-War Up -Case #89: 120,000 People of Japanese Descent Put in U.S. Concentration Camps During World War 2

redv...@gmail.com

Nov 30, 2018, 7:37:02 PM11/30/18

Case #89: 120,000 People of Japanese Descent Put in U.S. Concentration
Camps During World War 2
THE CRIME: During World War 2, 120,000 people of Japanese descent,
nearly the entire Japanese population living in the continental U.S.,
were rounded up and imprisoned in concentration camps throughout the
western states within months of Japan's December 7, 1941 attack on
Pearl Harbor, the U.S. naval base in Hawai'i. Sixty-two percent of
those imprisoned were U.S. citizens; and more than half were children.
They were never charged with a crime; never given a hearing; but
summarily rounded up and held for more than two years in remote
locations, solely on the basis of their nationality.
https://revcom.us/a/447/american-crime-89-people-of-japanese-descent-put-in-us-concentration-camps-en.html

3-legged Chinook

Nov 30, 2018, 8:55:06 PM11/30/18
they had to make room in Hawaii fer yer ass

will agree tho the interment of Japanese Americans was wrong...they
should have sent the politicians to the camps

--
-- my apologies. my left hand is semi-paralyzed from a botched VA
surgery...my brain, because of VA prescribed medication

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Dec 1, 2018, 8:57:51 AM12/1/18
There's an old sayin' we said in Nam: "You can't trust a gook less you gots him on the business end of yer combat shotgun."

Byker

Dec 1, 2018, 12:25:45 PM12/1/18
"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message

> There's an old sayin' we said in Nam: "You can't trust a gook less you
> gots him on the business end of yer combat shotgun."
>
> Ask me sometime if I miss two million dead Charlies

Pray, gook-o: https://tinyurl.com/ydeahtw8

https://ssl.c.photoshelter.com/img-get2/I0000GH7my9Namho/fit=1000x750/VIETNAM-war-002.jpg

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/war-and-conflict-the-vietnam-war-pic-january-1965-tay-ninh-south-the-picture-id80751644

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/marines-inspect-bodies-of-viet-cong-killed-during-attack-october-30th-picture-id515498116

redv...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2018, 7:27:29 PM12/1/18
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 19:55:03 -0600, 3-legged Chinook
<awrli...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On 11/30/2018 6:36 PM, redv...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> Case #89: 120,000 People of Japanese Descent Put in U.S. Concentration
>> Camps During World War 2
>> THE CRIME: During World War 2, 120,000 people of Japanese descent,
>> nearly the entire Japanese population living in the continental U.S.,
>> were rounded up and imprisoned in concentration camps throughout the
>> western states within months of Japan's December 7, 1941 attack on
>> Pearl Harbor, the U.S. naval base in Hawai'i. Sixty-two percent of
>> those imprisoned were U.S. citizens; and more than half were children.
>> They were never charged with a crime; never given a hearing; but
>> summarily rounded up and held for more than two years in remote
>> locations, solely on the basis of their nationality.
>> https://revcom.us/a/447/american-crime-89-people-of-japanese-descent-put-in-us-concentration-camps-en.html
>>
>they had to make room in Hawaii fer yer ass
>
>will agree tho the interment of Japanese Americans was wrong...they
>should have sent the politicians to the camps

Historical aside... After declaring marshal law here the pigs wanted
to ship all the Japanese/'murcan citizens to the mainland. It never
happened - not enough shipping...

- redvet

3-legged Chinook

Dec 1, 2018, 8:03:31 PM12/1/18
somebody take note...me and the redcatcher agree on something...you like
BBQ? (pulled pig is ok)

redv...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2018, 7:11:28 PM12/2/18
On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 19:03:29 -0600, 3-legged Chinook
Yes and barbeque sauce and bacon are the duct tape of leftovers .

redvet

3-legged Chinook

Dec 2, 2018, 9:36:40 PM12/2/18
>> BBQ? (pulled pig is ok)
>

> Yes and barbeque sauce and bacon are the duct tape of leftovers .
>
> redvet

damn...another point of agreement tomatilla hot sauce is a nice
addition if you didn't like the origina1 taste

3-legged Chinook

Dec 12, 2018, 9:44:58 PM12/12/18
I hate bad spellink espekally if it's mine

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Dec 13, 2018, 8:25:43 AM12/13/18
On 11/30/2018 5:55 PM, 3-legged Chinook wrote:
> On 11/30/2018 6:36 PM, redv...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> Case #89: 120,000 People of Japanese Descent Put in U.S. Concentration
>> Camps During World War 2
>> THE CRIME: During World War 2, 120,000 people of Japanese descent,
>> nearly the entire Japanese population living in the continental U.S.,
>> were rounded up and imprisoned in concentration camps throughout the
>> western states within months of Japan's December 7, 1941 attack on
>> Pearl Harbor, the U.S. naval base in Hawai'i. Sixty-two percent of
>> those imprisoned were U.S. citizens; and more than half were children.
>> They were never charged with a crime; never given a hearing; but
>> summarily rounded up and held for more than two years in remote
>> locations, solely on the basis of their nationality.
>> https://revcom.us/a/447/american-crime-89-people-of-japanese-descent-put-in-us-concentration-camps-en.html
>>
> they had to make room in Hawaii fer yer ass
>
> will agree tho the interment of Japanese Americans was wrong...they should have sent the politicians to the camps

You just can't trust them japs. But the girls are fuckin' hawt!

Dec 13, 2018, 10:48:08 AM12/13/18
They're mongoloids, Lumumba...and their twats are horizontal.

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Dec 13, 2018, 11:41:22 AM12/13/18
On 12/13/2018 7:47 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 05:25:45 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
> J. Burke" <burke...@bigass-babes.com> wrote:

>>> they had to make room in Hawaii fer yer ass
>>>
>>> will agree tho the interment of Japanese Americans was wrong...they should have sent the politicians to the camps
>>>

>> You just can't trust them japs. But the girls are fuckin' hawt!
>
> They're mongoloids, Lumumba...and their twats are horizontal.

NOW JUST HOLD ON THERE, PARDNER! Them Jap gurls if fusky hawt. I like 'em small and thin, ya know...like an eight year old.

David

Dec 13, 2018, 5:43:38 PM12/13/18

aliash)" wrote in message
do you have any more friends?

David

Dec 13, 2018, 9:44:06 PM12/13/18

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message
that is those mexican jumping beans

Dec 14, 2018, 3:39:25 PM12/14/18
On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 08:41:24 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
You mean, like any other gook ladyboy!

Dec 14, 2018, 3:39:31 PM12/14/18
>do you have any more friends?

I have several thousand.