MEET NIGERIANS

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 19, 2019, 7:08:21 PM7/19/19
A great place to scout out the Veld for some hawt Nigerian babes!

Looking for a Nigerian Singles website for dating and relationship, you be at the right place. MN connects you with new people, Nigeria friends, Nigerian men & women in Nigeria, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe, and from all over the world whether you are looking for dates, friends or just to network. I gotta tell my Serena and Michonne about this one!

https://www.meetnigerians.net/

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 19, 2019, 7:09:54 PM7/19/19
BTW, check out some of the hawt stuff they gots: https://tinyurl.com/y4espe3y
YOWSER, SHE'S HAWT!

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!

Jul 20, 2019, 8:37:53 AM7/20/19
Assorted apes.

------------------------------------> Africa

Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron

Jul 20, 2019, 8:54:28 AM7/20/19

In article <jn26jedejpv4453iq...@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson") wrote:

LOLOK!

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 20, 2019, 11:42:24 AM7/20/19
From: "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!" <r...@TheWor1d.com>
Newsgroups: alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,alt.checkmate
Subject: Re: MEET 'HAWT' NIGERIAN APES
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 05:37:49 -0700

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 20, 2019, 11:45:18 AM7/20/19
From: Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson") <fstur...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.support.depression,alt.war.vietnam,alt.checkmate
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 12:54:27 +0000 (UTC)

Dial up!
LOL

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!

Jul 20, 2019, 11:57:53 AM7/20/19
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 08:42:28 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Hay, that looks like my header record, Lumumba! HOW did you manage
THAT you dumb ape?

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 20, 2019, 12:04:59 PM7/20/19
AIOE!
LOL

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 20, 2019, 12:07:32 PM7/20/19
On 7/19/2019 4:08 PM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
I like the one called phunkies. I'd love to get "phunkie" which her!

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 20, 2019, 12:12:44 PM7/20/19
On 7/20/2019 5:37 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)! wrote:
Not even the ugliest coon from Africa would have you, Miss Idiot Recktum.
LOL

Loose Cannon

Jul 20, 2019, 12:13:15 PM7/20/19

In article <1be6jedden6tcucqi...@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson") wrote:

> Hay, that looks like my header record,

Bet THESE guys also have it... and MORE! TSSK!

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!original/soc.culture.israel/OkFQlxTRarU/Yz9rjwlHAtMJ

OUCH!

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!

Jul 20, 2019, 12:27:09 PM7/20/19
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 09:05:02 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Same as yer Jasper Towing Service sock!
LOLOK

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!

Jul 20, 2019, 12:28:31 PM7/20/19
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 09:12:48 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Colon La Edmund J. Burke" <Your_...@usa.com> wrote:

>On 7/20/2019 5:37 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)! wrote:
>> On Fri, 19 Jul 2019 16:08:23 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
>> Colon La Edmund J. Burke" <Your_...@usa.com> wrote:
>>
>>> A great place to scout out the Veld for some hawt Nigerian babes!
>>>
>>> Looking for a Nigerian Singles website for dating and relationship, you be at the right place. MN connects you with new people, Nigeria friends, Nigerian men & women in Nigeria, United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe, and from all over the world whether you are looking for dates, friends or just to network. I gotta tell my Serena and Michonne about this one!
>>>
>>> https://www.meetnigerians.net/
>>
>> Assorted apes.

>> ------------------------------------> Africa
>>

>Not even the ugliest coon from Africa would have you, Miss Idiot Recktum.
>LOL

They'd have YOU, Lumumba...you Afro-Eyetalians would fit right in!
LOLOK

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!

Jul 20, 2019, 12:31:07 PM7/20/19
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 09:07:35 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Colon La Edmund J. Burke" <Your_...@usa.com> wrote:

Ape + ape.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 20, 2019, 12:37:48 PM7/20/19
Don't try to change the subject, you idiot pollock. We gots yer number.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 20, 2019, 12:38:39 PM7/20/19
Because we Romans have the biggest diks on the planet is why, idiot cuntess.

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!

Jul 20, 2019, 12:58:21 PM7/20/19
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 09:38:43 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Colon La Edmund J. Burke" <Your_...@usa.com> wrote:

>On 7/20/2019 9:28 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)! wrote:
>> On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 09:12:48 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
>> Colon La Edmund J. Burke" <Your_...@usa.com> wrote:

>>> Not even the ugliest coon from Africa would have you, Miss Idiot Recktum.
>>> LOL
>>
>> They'd have YOU, Lumumba...you Afro-Eyetalians would fit right in!
>> LOLOK
>>

>Because we Romans have the biggest diks on the planet is why, idiot cuntess.

You don't even GOT, a dick you Afro-Eyetalian COON!

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!

Jul 20, 2019, 1:00:18 PM7/20/19
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 09:37:51 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Don't try to avoid the facts, you dumb ditsoon person of colour.
You've been busted!

Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron

Jul 20, 2019, 1:01:38 PM7/20/19

In article <suh6je1s3m7eadl9e...@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson") wrote:

> Did you hear about the tragedy in Poland? In Poland's largest shopping
> mall, there was a terrible power outage. People were stuck on the
> escalators for 4 hours.

Now THAT one is good!

David

Jul 20, 2019, 3:35:54 PM7/20/19

"Loose Cannon" wrote in message news:qgveiq$ec4$4...@pcls7.std.com...
I'm not sure quite where we are leaving from.

David

Jul 20, 2019, 3:36:13 PM7/20/19

aliash)!" wrote in message
wordpress?

David

Jul 20, 2019, 3:38:02 PM7/20/19

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message
sort of have these chicken taquitos

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 20, 2019, 3:45:23 PM7/20/19
Why not shove 'em up yer ass?

David

Jul 20, 2019, 4:18:27 PM7/20/19

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message
Oh, I'll be allright.

David

Jul 20, 2019, 4:18:50 PM7/20/19

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message
they are store bought

David

Jul 21, 2019, 2:19:27 AM7/21/19

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message
I had a candy bar.

David

Jul 21, 2019, 3:33:34 PM7/21/19

aliash)!" wrote in message
I hope everything is allright.

jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!

Jul 21, 2019, 3:39:02 PM7/21/19
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 14:33:27 -0500, "David" <da...@fast-email.com>
wrote:
HIT yourself HARD in the fucking HEAD with a SLEDGEHAMMER and it will
be.

David

Jul 21, 2019, 4:00:13 PM7/21/19

aliash)!" wrote in message
I suppose.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 21, 2019, 10:31:36 PM7/21/19
Why not drown your stoopid ass right fucking now.
Idiot

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 22, 2019, 2:36:48 PM7/22/19
Where? Up yer ass?

David

Jul 22, 2019, 3:25:13 PM7/22/19

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message
I ate it.

David

Jul 22, 2019, 3:25:31 PM7/22/19

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message
don't post

David

Jul 22, 2019, 7:17:42 PM7/22/19

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message
maybe

David

Jul 22, 2019, 7:24:37 PM7/22/19

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message
I may have mentioned this.

David

Jul 24, 2019, 2:42:37 AM7/24/19

"Sick old nazoid pedo AndrewAndrzejBaron (aka "Ron Jacobson")" wrote in
message news:qgvhdh$q1h$3...@pcls7.std.com...
Yeah, it sure does.

David

Jul 26, 2019, 5:01:01 AM7/26/19

"Sick old nazoid pedo AndrewAndrzejBaron (aka "Ron Jacobson")" wrote in
message news:qgv2u3$4na$1...@pcls7.std.com...

In article <jn26jedejpv4453iq...@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson") wrote:

> polacks with ya!

LOLOK!

my mouth is louder then my keyboard, and it can keep up the good work

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 28, 2019, 5:16:28 PM7/28/19
Me three.

David

Jul 28, 2019, 5:20:53 PM7/28/19

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message
I'll be fine, allright, I suppose.