Peter Duffy

IronSheikh

Sep 1, 2001, 1:28:24 AM9/1/01
Does anybody know the whereabouts of Peter Duffy (Congo and Seychelles) I
believe he is living in South Africa, Durban? thanks

z mcgarvey

Sep 1, 2001, 12:15:37 PM9/1/01
I do. Email me privately and tell me why you need to know. If you have
a good reason, I can get you in touch with him.

ZM

z mcgarvey

Sep 2, 2001, 4:32:31 PM9/2/01
There you go. I hope she wants to cooperate.

ZM

capal...@gmail.com

May 18, 2016, 4:31:12 PM5/18/16
I worked with him in Ireland at Ardmore film studios, would like to know how he is?would like to know how he is.

trevor.g...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2017, 6:28:13 AM8/6/17
Duffy has just this week passed away