I Served... SGT Denham Richard A, Ksm, Ndsm, Cwm.

Otis Willie PIO The American War Library

Mar 3, 2011, 4:42:47 PM3/3/11
I Served... SGT Denham Richard A, Ksm, Ndsm, Cwm.

Richard's Authorizations and Acknowledgments...

Appreciation of Honorable Service
Cold War Medal
Cold War Medal National Secuity Alert; Baghdad Pact Service Period
Cold War Medal National Security Alert; Death of Josef Stalin
Cold War Medal National Security Alert; Dien Bien Phu Service Period
Cold War Medal National Security Alert; Nasser Egyptian Coup Service Period
Cold War Medal National Security Alert; SEATO Establishment Serice Period
Enlisted Promotions (4)
Fulfillment of Military Service Obligation
Honorable Service Lapel Pin
Installation Assignment; MCB Quantico
Korea Svc, Korea Medal
Korea Svc, United States Medal
Korea, 60th Anniversary Commemorative
Korea, Belgium Medal of Volunteers (USA/U.S. Marine Corps
Korea, Belgium UN Award Acknowledgment
Korea, French UN Award Acknowledgment
Korea, United Nations Medal
Korean Peninsula Cease File Service Period
Marksman Badge, Bayonet
Marksman Badge, Grenade
Marksman, Rifle Badge
Honorable Discharge
National Defense Medal
Ocean Crossing Acknowledgment/Geneva Convention
Presidential Unit Citation; Korea
Ship/Boat Service Acknowledgment
Taiwan Strait I National Securty Alert Service Period
Vietnam War Era Appreciation
Warsaw Pact Establishment Service Period

VETERAN'S DAY AND MEMORIAL DAY ARE EVERYDAY. A VETERAN LIVES AS LONG AS HE OR
SHE IS REMEMBERED.

Military Medal Issue Regulations
http://www.amervets.com/isr.htm
Personnel Database and Registry
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm
Individual's 201-A Military Award Report
http://www.amervets.com/201areq.htm

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor http://www.13105320634.com
The American War Library, Est. 1988 http://www.amervets.com
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Personnel Database
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm
Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://www.amervets.com/share.htm
Public Information Office
http://www.13105320634.com