rizzla

yorkie

Aug 23, 2003, 10:37:49 AM8/23/03
in case you dont use the same search engine as me clock this

AltaVista found 1 result About

Features
... The three South Africans -Van Tonder, Gerald Engelman, Terence Shone and
the British- Stuart yorkston were arrested together with one Abdul Conteh of
16 Hagan street onboard a vehicle with ...
www.awoko.com/news/archives/jan2003/09/archives-09.htm

Rizla Ranger UK

Aug 23, 2003, 12:04:18 PM8/23/03
it could have brought you more heat than maybe
it already did?

"yorkie" wrote

yorkie

Aug 23, 2003, 1:32:20 PM8/23/03
wwhat ya mean this happend at christmas/new year time i was bored the other
day and seen your post thought wonder what happen if i type in my name
LOLOL.

Regards
Yorkie

Rizla Ranger UK

Aug 23, 2003, 4:45:45 PM8/23/03
yeah no you're right, I missed that one.
But that link has the first photo I've
ever seen of AnnieMaude Cole. Nice rack!

:D

"yorkie" wrote

killab...@gmail.com

Apr 17, 2014, 6:54:39 AM4/17/14