Admonition from Gods

fhfty...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2014, 11:41:22 AM4/16/14
Admonition from Gods

I am a psychic from Chinese civil society. My responsibilities are to fulfill the communication between humankind and gods under the psychic state so as to help them to gain the guidance from gods. Usually, when they encountered big problems in life and felt confused, they would find me for instructions from gods. The contents they asked were generally those that could not be solved in the real world, such as severe and lingering incurable diseases of their children, difficult choice of job prospects, good or ill luck of marriage, etc. However, since the year of 2013, apart from telling the asked information, gods admonished me more than once when I communicated with them. The gods said that humankind will suffer a big catastrophe, which will occur in the form of plague. The gods also said that the plague is gods' judgment on the earth, when it will distinguish the good and the evil -- remove the evil people and retain the good ones. However, gods did not reveal the time when the plague will occur, and they just kept silent even I repeatedly asked.

This immediately reminded me the Armageddon in the Bible, whose exact time of occurring was also not explicitly pointed out, and it said even the Son of Heaven had no idea, either. But more coincidentally, the admonition of gods just coincided with the content of these two ancient prophecies, which respectively are Jinling Tower Inscription written by Chinese Ancient Prophet Liu Bowen, and Ge An Yi Lu compiled by Nan Shigu, a Korean scholar in the Myeongjong period of Yi Dynasty. Both of these two predictions have clearly suggested that there will be a major plague. In the Jinling Tower Inscription, Liu Bowen described this great plague, in which thousand poor people would survive from ten thousand poor ones, while only two or three rich men would survive from ten thousand rich ones. Of course, this is not the judgment standard of life and death, because Liu Bowen then went to say that when the great plague came, ones who practice compassion would be informed in advance, while ones who do evil would not notice it; ones who practice great compassion would be protected from damage of plague and get the chance of survival. It can be seen that it is good and evil that serve as the judgment standard of life and death. Ge An Yi Lu also implied that the plague would bring a serious disaster and cause a large number of deaths.

Although I am a psychic, it is just a profession handed down from the older generations of the family. I, who received materialist education from childhood, had been skeptical of such information. Because from a scientific point of view, I could not figure out how the plague virus could distinguish the so-called good and evil, let along we are even unable to determine whether the physiological basis of good and evil exists. Therefore, I always thought of such information as episodes during my psychic process and believed there might be some errors and hallucinations in the psychic work, because I indeed known a lot of information related to this field after all. Such skeptical attitude did not ended until I learned two pieces of credible information about science and technology.

The first one is about genetic weapons, which can date back to the pandemia of SRAS in China in 2002. Many scientists have pointed out that among patients and deaths of SARS around the world, a ratio of 96% concentrated in the yellow race, so it was even in other regions like Canada where whites gathered. Taking this fact as the most important evidence, it was proposed the view that SARS virus was a man-made synthetic genetic weapon, which was able to identify gene sequence of yellow race, allowing it to make a targeted infection. While SRAS virus was basically impossible to be formed by its own in the nature, so it was likely that the virus was intentionally or unintentionally released from an artificial laboratory. This news fiercely knocked on my head like a hammer, reminding me the admonition from gods and those two prophecies. This meant that the targeted attacks of virus could be possible, which got a big step forward to the possibility of a plague that could distinguish between good and evil! However, the problem of the physiological basis of, even more precise genetic basis of good and evil still exists. In other words, I need to know whether the physiological differences or genetic differences between good and evil really exist. If those differences do exist, then the virus capable of differentiated attacks can be entirely possible theoretically, based on the genetic differences between good and evil.

Soon after that, thinking about this problem, I found another piece of relevant authoritative information -- the discovery of mirror neurons! Mirror neurons were discovered in monkeys in 1992. Scientists found that when a monkey saw an action produced by its companion, a same active state was presented in its brain just as the action was produced by its own. The activated neurons are called mirror neurons. Mirror neurons play a crucial role for primates in obtaining imitation and learning abilities. Scientists further found that the same mirror neurons exist in humankind as well, and our neurons of this kind are more powerful. Psychologists even came to a conclusion that mirror neurons are the physiological basis of the formation of human morality, as mirror neurons enable humankind to develop the ability of empathy, which makes humankind sympathetic, eventually resulting in the morality. In 2013, China was shocked by a case, in which a 10 year-old girl beat a 1 year old baby in the elevator, and the later was seriously injured and conked out. The most shocking thing is that why a 10 year-old girl could conduct such a cruel behavior. According to the analysis of relevant experts, the 10 year-old girl was few affected by nurture, and the main reason of such behavior was this problem of nature, this is to say, the lack of mirror neurons, leading to her inability to perceive the baby's pain and restrain her cruel behavior. Since the congenital difference in mirror neurons is the cause for the distinction between good and evil, then one can say that it is also the physiological basis of good and evil. And it can be further concluded that the distinction between good and evil has a genetic basis, as we know that congenital characters of all creatures are expressed by genes. In this regard, the differences in congenital characters indicate that there must be genetic differences. When it comes to this, all the things above can be lined up. If it is possible to distinguish races according to genetic differences, then it is also possible to distinguish between good and evil on this basis as well; If the genetic basis of good and evil do exist, then it is entirely possible that the virus capable of distinguishing between good and evil theoretically exist. Although I am a layman for biology, the argumentation above might be not so rigorous and the differences in mirror neurons might just one of the causes producing differences between good and evil, this, however, at least has given us some inspirations and increased my confidence in the admonition from gods and prophecies. After the confirmation of the possibility of science, I think it over again and believe that plague may be the best way to remove the evil and retain the good by catastrophe. Just imagine, is there a better way that can widely and accurately screen good and evil, apart from a differentiated virus infection way by use of gene identification? Perhaps this is the reason why numerous prophecies and religions have mentioned the plague and the judgment of good and evil.

After convincing that this is the admonition and real will of gods rather than my imagination, I understood that my obligation is to spread gods' admonition to people. However, the gods will is not to save all human beings, since the prophecy said that the evil ones would not be aware of the disaster when it happens and would not escape from it even aware of it. Then why should gods disclose this information to me? In my point of view, instead of saving all the human beings, gods, on the contrary, will start the judgment on humankind in this way. Just like people who asked guidance from gods, such guidance will not play a role without their own actions. Gods will judge mankind, but it must through human hands. As mentioned above, SRAS virus is impossible to be formed by its own in the nature, but possible to be synthetically formed. In other words, gods could not execute judgment on humankind by themselves on the behalf of nature, and the judgment could be performed only by humankind itself. Gods can only guide us just like their admonition to me. As the superlative form of universe's evolution, human behaviors and will are actually the behaviors and will of universe. Gods are an old part of the universe and they cannot intervene in human problems. Only the superlative will of the universe, humankind, can affect the process of human development. This also explains the record in Bible that the Son of Heaven did not know the arrival time of the end as well as the silence I received from gods on the disaster time, because they indeed did not know the exact time, which is totally determined by the development process of humankind. When human world comes to the stage of extremely corruption, there will naturally be a number of people who take the lead in awakening; they are impartial, wise and capable and will complete the judgment on humankind on the behalf of the universe to make the human enter a better era.

What I wrote here was totally under the will of gods. What is going to happen will happen anyway. As a member of the human beings, I am nothing but a pawn of the universe will. Now,who will be those selected to conduct the judgment?

fhfty...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2014, 11:38:45 AM4/16/14

hgh cdf

Apr 16, 2014, 11:47:18 AM4/16/14