RE: Hiring for ETL Test Lead - Plano, TX

Rajender Reddy

Sep 2, 2021, 10:51:08 AM9/2/21

Greetings from ICS Global Soft INC.!

We have a requirement for you and the details are as follows!!!

Position: ETL Test Lead
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 12+ Months

Job Description:
• Minimum 10 years of experience in ETL & BI testing.
• Strong in SQL preparation in Oracle/SQL Server/MySQL
• Strong in ETL data validation using ETL, MFS & SQL queries
• Strong knowledge on ETL and BI processes
• Should have experience of Unix Shell script command
• Experience in Functional , Regression Testing and UAT
• Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills
• Knowledge of Healthcare domain will be a huge plus

Responsibilities:
· Collaboratively elaborates analyze and estimates user requirements with the team
· Defines and manages test plans, strategies, results reporting and metrics
· Collaborates with the team to design test scenarios, build automated scripts and data and execute the scripts
· Validates test results and works with developers to research and resolve defects
· Identifies appropriate test strategy mix of manual and automation testing methods (leveraging automation where possible)
· Coordinates and plans test runs
· Maps requirements to tests and test results
· Creates and modifies detailed automated test scripts/modules
· Works with test automation architect to expand and/or improve automation framework and trouble shoot technical issues
· Maintains solid knowledge and expertise in automated testing tools and techniques

Skills:
1. Looking for experienced candidates with hands of experience on PL/SQL skill.
2. DWH ( ETL & Reports ) testing knowledge.
3. Good understanding on DWH
4. Excellent communication skills

Tools:
• Ab Initio / Informatica
• HP ALM / Clear Quest / JIRA
• Control M/ Control Centre
• Cognos
• TOAD etc

Best Regards..!
Rajender Reddy
E-mail: raje...@icsglobalsoftinc.com | Office: +1 (972) 737-8734
1231 Greenway Drive | Ste 375 | Irving, TX 75038
NMSDC Certified | Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE), SBE
According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any inconvenience caused