Hot List – Strategic Systems

Laxman USmarket

Aug 27, 2021, 12:54:36 PM8/27/21
Greetings from Strategic Systems,
Below is the Hot List of consultants looking for new opportunity.
I would highly appreciate it if you can add me in your daily requirement mailing list and keep me posted with your Daily Requirements.
lax...@strsi.com / 614-835-5151.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/laxman-sripadhi/ is my LinkedIn Id for your review.

Name - Skill - EXP - Located In
Sampath – React JS Developer/Front-End UI Developer – 7+ Yrs – OH
Jamsheed – Hadoop Developer – 6+ Yrs – NC
Santhosh – Oracle DBA / Cloud DBA – 20 Yrs – NC
Krishna – SAP Security – 11 Yrs – LA
Sairam – Oracle Apps Tech Developer – 10+ Yrs – CA
Senthil – Devops Engg – 14 Yrs – OH
Amit – Oracle DBA – 17 Yrs - TX

About Our Organization:
STRATEGIC SYSTEMS Based in Dublin, Ohio, with over 16+ years of experience, we continue to serve many of the Fortune 50/500/1000 companies and government agencies in the mid-west and beyond. Our mission is nothing short of preparing our clients to meet the challenges of a digital economy. Our goal is to transform how our clients use data, business processes, information technology, and human capital to create additional value, and a sustainable competitive advantage.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thank you,
Laxman,
Business Development Executive