Prism Video File Vonverter

1 view

anon_private

Sep 18, 2010, 12:29:58 PM9/18/10
have downloded the free version of Prism Video File Converter ver.
1.61 and run it under Vista Home Premium, 32 bit.

When I first ran the programme off-line it seemed to require a file
that it could not find. On connecting to the Internet, this problem
appears to have been solved.

My question is firstly, does the converter only work on-line?
Secondly, if a file was downloaded to my hard-drive, I would like to
view it. Please cann you tell me the name of the downloaded file, and
its location on my disk.

Thanks