70x zoom from airplane window ;)

Skybuck Flying

Apr 12, 2010, 2:08:34 PM4/12/10
Hello,

These 70x zoom camera's are kinda fun seeing it from youtube...

However it seems nobody has done a 70x zoom from an airplane window ?!

If you do have one of these and ever get on an airplane... upload some stuff
to youtube you could be a first ! ;) :)

(I wonder how it would look like... I imagine "terrain" flying by fast...)

Bye,
Skybuck ;) =D

Sjouke Burry

Apr 12, 2010, 4:50:50 PM4/12/10
You mean to say that you can look out of an airplane window????
For 70X viewing you need optical flat glass to view trough,
oh and no vibrations......
Happy viewing.

a7yvm1...@netzero.com

Apr 12, 2010, 10:33:39 PM4/12/10
On Apr 12, 1:08 pm, "Skybuck Flying" <IntoTheFut...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> These 70x zoom camera's are kinda fun seeing it from youtube...

What belongs to the camera?

Skybuck Flying

Apr 13, 2010, 12:22:40 PM4/13/10

"Sjouke Burry" <burrynu...@ppllaanneett.nnll> wrote in message

The camcorders have stabilization... and airplane are flying smoothly
through the sky ?

I don't think it would be much of a problem but I could be wrong ;)

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying

Apr 13, 2010, 12:23:23 PM4/13/10

<a7yvm1...@netzero.com> wrote in message

?

The camera has 70x optical zoom in it... see panasonic camcorders on it's
website.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying

Apr 13, 2010, 12:24:25 PM4/13/10
Ohoh...

I think I just helped some terrorist who's gonna use these camcorders for
better aiming their anti air guns or something ?! ;) :)

Bye,
Skybuck =D

John Larkin

Apr 13, 2010, 12:25:32 PM4/13/10

You're usually wrong. At 70x, all you'd get is fuzz.

John

GregS

Apr 13, 2010, 3:15:42 PM4/13/10

The plastic in the window is lousy.
Its often foggy , misty, or your in a cloud.
70X has lousy optics.
You going through too much air, even in the dry desert.
Your mostly shooting at an angle to the pane.
The camera does not focus properly.
Need more reason ?

greg

Skybuck Flying

Apr 14, 2010, 6:53:25 PM4/14/10

"GregS" <zekf...@zekfrivolous.com> wrote in message

Well to those persons that have a zoom 70x camcorder I simply say: try it !
;) =D

Bye,
Skybuck =D

ED