Tradelist Updated! (11/08/98)

evans

Nov 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/8/98
Here it is... if you'll notice I am now able to transfer almost all
vcd's to vhs, so you might want to look over the whole list, and not
just at the new stuff. :) If you're interested in anything, let me know
what it is, and what you have to trade.....

evans

NEW: Bride of Chucky - Telesync (8) [vcd/vhs]
Gods and Monsters - Screener (8/8.5)
Lolita - (9) [vhs/vcd]
Practical Magic - Telesync (8/8.5) [vcd/vhs]
The Mighty - Screener (9/9.5) [vhs/vcd]

COMING SOON: Perminant Midnight, Quest for Camelot, Strangeland,
Tuninsia Tour(episode 1 sets), Another Day in Paradise, Go.
(note, these are still deals so no guarentees.. I.e. not up for trade
yet..)

Rated on a scale of 1-10 a/v wise:
9-10: Excellent -> Master
7-8: Good -> Very Good
5-6: Watchable -> Ok
1-4: Hardcore Collectors Only
LBX - LetterBoX
WKPT - Workprint
RULES:
-Only use High Quality Premium tapes
-Only record in SP mode
-----------------------
Screeners & Workprints (VHS, NTSC ONLY):
-----------------------
200 Cigarettes - screener (8.5/9)
American History X - wkpt (7.5)
Apt Pupil - Screener (8.5)
Armageddon - Screener (9)
Basil - Screener (9)
Blade - wkpt (6/6.5)
Bram Stoker's Dracula - wkpt (6/6.5) [added footage]
Can't Hardly Wait - screener (9/9.5)
Dazed and Confused - wkpt (6.5/7) [added footage]
Dirty Work - screener (9/9.5)
Good Will Hunting - Screener (9)
Great Expectations - Screener (9)
Hangman's daughter:From Dusk till Dawn 2 - wkpt (8)
Holyman - wkpt (7)
Last days of Disco - Screener (9/9.5)
Lion King 2 - wkpt (9) [25% color]
My Best Friends Wedding - wkpt(8/8.5) [added footage]
NightWatch - Workprint (8)
Orgazmo - wkpt (7.5/8)
Phantasm IV - screener (9.5/10)
Rounders - Screener (7/7.5)
Something About Mary - Screener (8)
Starship Troopers - wkpt (6.5/7) [added footage]
The Big Lebowski - Screener (9/9.5)
The Missing Star Wars Bigg's Scene - For Diehard Collectors Only..
The Opposite of Sex - Screener (8)
The Truman Show - Pro Cam (8)
Twilight - Screener (9.5/10)
Urban Legend - wkpt (8.5/9)
Vampires - Screener (8)
Very Bad Things - wkpt (7.5/8)
What Dreams May Come - wkpt (7.5/8)
Your Friends and Neighbors - wkpt (8.5)

-----------------------
VCD..(all vcd's transferable to vhs unless otherwise noted...)
-----------------------
54 - wkpt (8.5)
Antz - Telesync (8.5)
BASEsketball - Awesome telesync (8/8.5)
Bram Stoker's Legend of the Mummy - Screener (9/9.5)
Deep Impact - Screener (9)
Dr. Doolittle - screener (9/9.5)
Ever After - Telesync (8)
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - Screener (9.5)
Godzilla - Screener (9/9.5)
Hope Floats - screener (9/9.5)
Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels - Telesync (7)
Mafia! - Telesync (8)
Mulan - Telesync (8/8.5)
Out of Site - Telesync (8)
Phantoms - VCD Screener (9)
Rush Hour - telesync (8/8.5) [VCD ONLY]
Saving Private Ryan - Pro Cam (8)
Sliding Doors - screener (9)
Small Soldiers - screener (9/9.5)
Snake Eyes - Telesync (8/8.5)

-----------------------
Extended Versions (VHS, NTSC Only)
-----------------------
Abyss SE - 30min+ of Extra Footage (2tapes) (9/9.5)
Aliens SE - 18min of Extra Footage (9/9.5)
Chasing Amy - LBX w/ 10 deleted scenes, outtakes, etc.. (9/9.5)
Clerks - UnCut w/ Alternate ending (8.5/9)
Embrace of the Vampire - Uncut (9/9.5)
Goonies - Uncut w/ Octopus (8.5)
Legend - Alt. Version (9/9.5)
Scream - UnCut (9/9.5)
Superman - 3hr version (6.5/7)
Terminator 2 - UnCut (9/9.5)

-----------------------
Misc. Videos (VHS, NTSC Only)
-----------------------
Banned from TV - (9)
Cops: Too Hot for TV 1 (9)
Cops: Too Hot for TV 2 (9)
Howard Stern - Butt Bongo Fiesta (9)
Howard Stern - New Years Rotten Eve (9)
Howard Stern: Open Sores (9)
Howard Stern: Underpants Party - (8)
Jerry Springer: I refuse to wear clothes - (8.5/9)
Jerry Springer- Secrets and Surprises (8.5/9)
Jerry Springer: Too Hot for TV 2 (8.5/9)
Meet The Feebles - Muppets, all fucked up.. (8.5/9)
Necromantik - Sick (9)
Nine Inch Nails - Broken (master)
Pam & Tommy Lee Stolen Video (8.5)
Paramedics 1 - (9)
Paramedics 2 - (9)
Real TV uncensored 1 & 2 - (9.5/10)
Song of the South - LD (9/9.5)
Spike & Mike's Twisted Animation Vol. 1 - (9)
Spike & Mike's Twisted Animation vol. 2 (9.5/10)
Spike & Mike's Twisted Animation vol. 3 (9.5/10)
Star Wars Holiday Special (1978) - x-mas special (8/8.5)
The Real World - Vactions, Uncut and Behind the Scenes (master)
Tonya Harding Wedding Night (8.5/9)

-----------------------
Concert Bootlegs..(VHS)
-----------------------
Nine Inch Nails - St. Louis 11/1/94 (8) (Awesome Hurt footage)
Pearl Jam - Milan Italy (8.5/9)
Pearl Jam - Vedder's Holland Adventure (8)

Patrick Lee Vick

Nov 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/8/98
Telesync
Screener
wkpt
Pro Cam

Can someone tell me what the difference is in these please?

TheDUDE@TheWaterCooler

Nov 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/10/98
Patrick Lee Vick wrote:

> Telesync

Is when the movie thats on the movie reel is transfered to a video tape
or a VCD.

> Screener

Screeners are the whole movie on video tape that is given to the press
or celebs. They are also given to video stores a few months before the
movie is released on video. A screener also has words that pop up at the
bottom or top of the screen that says "not for resale or rent".

> wkpt

wkpt is a workprint, a workprint is a movie that is not edited yet to be
released. Most of the time it has scenes in the movie you normally
wouldn't see at the movies. Sometimes with movies that have SF/X you
wont have them added yet. It also has a time code at the top or bottom.

> Pro Cam

Pro Cam is a movie that is taped with a cam corder when someone brings
it in the movies. The pro part is when someone who has done it before
tapes it and it comes out good.

You only want to get a cam copy if it is an 8 or higher.

--
"I haven't seen a beating like that since someone stuck a banana in my
pants and let loose a monkey"
|~~~~~~| "Hey DUDE! Don't drink all the water"
| |
\ /
========
" "
" @ "
" 8 "
" "
========
H H
H H
V V

walkinginth...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2019, 8:18:22 PM11/12/19
I know this post is 21 years old but do you still trade?

htandert...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2019, 10:50:30 PM11/22/19
are you willing to trade. got lots of workprints, rare ones too.

jasonfredd...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2020, 6:53:32 PM2/10/20
i have also rare workprints please contact me also . htandert...............

Logan Braasch

Aug 11, 2020, 5:55:09 AM8/11/20
Are you still out there? twilig...@aol.com

I am interested in trading