looking for an old trader named Evans

Jeff1990

Feb 4, 2021, 2:37:32 PMFeb 4
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for an older trader who went by the name of Evans, he has a couple of old workprints I'm after. Blade and Your Friends & Neighbors.

his email was ev...@tacd.com but it's no longer active.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Kletca Warrior38

Feb 8, 2021, 1:04:19 AMFeb 8
"Evans" was FROGGYBOOK aka "Funnybook" aka Andrew Williams (real name) aka a LOT of "others that weren't him until he ADMITTED he LIED EARLIER and swore to the Lord Almighty "wasn't him" until he said he "actually was". No matter whom he was, he has APPEARED to have "QUIT AVTT and NEVER COMING BACK" (many times NEVER COMING BACK) however has apparently has REALLY LEFT this time and DOESN'T DARE come back now. In short, the "person you are looking for" NEVER EXISTED and the person whom they REALLY were has LEFT AVTT in pursuit of HIGH QUALITY IMATION AND ULTRA-HIGH QUALITY MEMOREX DVDS (high quality and VERY CHEAP Manure, in other terms).

Jeff1990

Feb 9, 2021, 6:56:15 PMFeb 9
Interesting. Have you ever dealt with him before? I was going through his old lists and he had stuff that I'm after.

Kletca Warrior38

Feb 9, 2021, 8:41:42 PMFeb 9
On a "trade" level? Never. Wouldn't waste my time nor materials. He seems to believe that insulting and harassing people with what he THINKS are
"insults" are indicators of a "trustworthy person". Keep in mind that if (and when) you don't do EXACTLY what he wants you to do, he will rail against
the masses and tirade AVTT with insults against you, and he will post under SEVERAL "fake names" that will somehow ALWAYS AGREE with his "other selves" (LOL), like he has for me I would guess, and so forth and so on. Why would I want to trade with someone whom belives that Imation and Memorex are "high quality DVD makers"? CD audio maybe, but DVD Video??

So no, haven't dealt with him on a "trade" level nor would I, even within the "AVTT Chain Reaction" (whatever it was called), an idea that was apparently "stolen" by himself, and he panicked when he posted (by accident) the "AVTT Chain Reaction" under one of many of his fake names that were still him, then admitted to being "that other self" later on. When someone goes to that great of an effort to say to the world "Hello world, I(aka himself) am a LIAR! Trade with ME(him) OR I(him) WILL CRY!" What is the point, and how is that an actual, worthwhile THREAT?

Jeff1990

Feb 9, 2021, 8:54:23 PMFeb 9
He seemed like a normal guy according to his posts, so all this information is bizarre in my opinion. To me, I'm not a dvd-r snob. I use what I can get and I've never had any issues.

Kletca Warrior38

Feb 10, 2021, 11:47:30 AMFeb 10

> He seemed like a normal guy according to his posts, so all this information is bizarre in my opinion. To me, I'm not a dvd-r snob. I use what I can get and I've never had any issues.

Look to the posts that Funnybook made under how ever many "alias that weren't him until he admitted they were him" (I know that would take a while so only look through them all if you want). Then tell me he was "normal". Especially when he stopped posting under his "primary ID/ Funnybook" and SWORE TO HEAVEN "When I(him) say that I'm leaving AVTT and NEVER COMING BACK, I'll(him) MEAN IT!" and then he did say that he "left", and he only "left" for about 2 hours and posted under an ungodly number of alias and whined, cried, and lied. Is this "normal"?

As for the DVD-R issues, if one (not saying you, not saying anyone) is going to use CRAP quality DVDs, at the very LEAST don't "advertise it". Use what you have if you must, but at least being PROUD of "crap in the toilet" is not and certainly should never be, "normal".

Jeff1990

Feb 10, 2021, 6:17:49 PMFeb 10
I hear you man. If he's at least still around, let me try to email him and see if he'd trade with me. If not, I completely understand. Like I said, he's got some workprints I'm after.

Jeff1990

Feb 11, 2021, 2:36:12 PMFeb 11
I've read his posts. Just my opinion he sounds normal, a little eccentric but that's my opinion.

Kletca Warrior38

Feb 11, 2021, 2:43:30 PMFeb 11

> I've read his posts. Just my opinion he sounds normal, a little eccentric but that's my opinion.

If Funnybook is a "a little eccentric" I wonder what it would take for you to consider "crazy" (and no, I really don't want to know nor really care).
However, I think we have worked this conversation down to the ground, as it were. If you get ahold of "Froggybook" (as I call him, because all that jumping
around in 'mad circles and vast random directions to really no avail or difference), then have fun. If you don't get ahold of him, then good luck
tracking him (or his aliases) down. I have no idea where "they/ he" ran off to, but then I'm not actively looking either. If I cared I would look, and
I'm not looking simply because I don't actually care. LOL.

Jeff1990

Feb 11, 2021, 3:35:32 PMFeb 11
I'll keep reading his posts and I'll reach a alternate conclusion until now, we'll agree to disagree. Are you a collector as well?

Kletca Warrior38

Feb 11, 2021, 3:43:10 PMFeb 11

> I'll keep reading his posts and I'll reach a alternate conclusion until now, we'll agree to disagree. Are you a collector as well?

Yes. Have been for years. I don't "trade" as much as I used to, but I do have a reasonable collection (have no idea at the moment the dual extent), but I do
have plenty to watch during TV/ Internet outages. I say dual extent because one of my grand-fathers record A LOT out of 1970s/1980s/1990s/ etc HBO/ Showtime/ various other networks "for the benefit of the grandchildren" and when he passed away his collection became added to mine. I don't know all that he
had off-hand, but I do have his index of what he had. I just need to find the time to record it "all to digital".
I don't usually "collect" just to have, I collect and keep what I like, and my tastes have been known to vary. "Gross for the sake of gross" is not something I collect.

Jeff1990

Feb 11, 2021, 4:11:59 PMFeb 11
Collecting is a hobby. I enjoy it, keeps my mind sane from the real world. Personally I burn everything to CD just because you never know one day that film or TV show will fade away never to be found again. What about workprints? Do you have any?

Kletca Warrior38

Feb 11, 2021, 4:27:11 PMFeb 11

> Collecting is a hobby. I enjoy it, keeps my mind sane from the real world. Personally I burn everything to CD just because you never know one day that film or TV show will fade away never to be found again. What about workprints? Do you have any?

'Afraid not. The only workprints I ever dealt with was The Wizard of OZ, when I was "editing" an "Ultimate Edition" thereof for personal (not public) viewing for
family and friends. Youtube was very favorable for finding the "core material" to create such an edit. The only workprints I have ever seen first-hand was "The Warriors of Virtue" (Martial-art kangaroos? At least they were 'born' that way, not 'mutated'), and a workprint of "Fifty Shades of Gray" (the first one) that like must-
have-been a 'preview version' of the book the 'workprint version' contained the narration 'It was snowing in Portland, Oregon and Anna drove with ease. Every local there knew how to drive in snow' (which, BTW shattered even 'Fantasy Reality', for in the REAL Portland, OR' the Tourists know how to drive in snow, but even one snowflake falls and the locals' knowledge of even pushing the brake pedal is GONE.)

Jeff1990

Feb 11, 2021, 4:33:12 PMFeb 11
ahh I see, my girlfriend loves that film. Do you have a copy of that Fifty Shades workprint or no

Kletca Warrior38

Feb 11, 2021, 4:43:20 PMFeb 11

> ahh I see, my girlfriend loves that film. Do you have a copy of that Fifty Shades workprint or no

I don't have it. I saw it in the theaters and it was being shown (if I remember correctly) 2 days before Nationwide Release. I don't know how we here in
town got it early (I didn't know it was an "early version" until that narration showed up. The studios that released the main film edited it oput for final release...people just keep making changes......I even heard that Disney Plus edited out the "war of words over Darth Vader being a Sith Lord" from "A New Hope", the war of words that Vader "won" because he cut off the other guy's ability to, shall we say, even breathe....If I were a major studio head of any sort I would tell people we are only going to have one version of a film, the version that gets released and that would be it.....but alas......). Of course, as far as 50 Shades go, I wasn't the only one who saw the "early version" but I was probably the only one whom got the "joke" behind such a comment. Snow in Portland, OR and the locals "know how to handle themselves". UGH!

Jeff1990

Feb 11, 2021, 5:06:08 PMFeb 11
Hey man,
I hear you. I sat through all 3 films with the girlfriend and I don't know how I survived. Lol just kidding. Like I said, I appreciate the comments. Maybe one day I'll get ahold of Froggy or evans.