A telephone call from Homosexual Brian Lamb?

CUNTICA

Feb 26, 2008, 12:05:39 PM2/26/08
I recieved a rather strange telephone call late last night (I traced
it back to a Pacific Bell pay telephone at a 7-11 in Klamath Falls,
Oregon, U.S.A.) & have transcribed it below:

Ring - ring!

Me: Hello!

Caller: Please, please, please leave me alone!

Me: Who the fuck is this?

Caller: Please leave me alone; I can't take it anymore, please!

Me; Jesus, fucking murphy!, Is that the homosexual Brian Lamb?

Caller: Please, leave me alone & I promise to be a good Boy Scout &
stop my deviant homosexual ways!

Me: Jesus, fucking murphy!, Eat shit & die, homo!

Caller: Please, please, please leave me alone, please, please, please
leave me alone, I'm a good boy!

Me: Hey, homo, you're squealing again!

Caller: I can't take it anymore, please! (At this point, the
homosexual Brian Lamb broke down crying, squealing, mewling, with the
sounds of masturbation!)

Me: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn!

Caller: Yes?

Me: Piss off, homo!

Click.

The End.

The above transcription is as accurate as I could get it; what with
all the squealing, crying, screaming, weeping & moaning.

Kantica22 @ Nydenempire.com

Feb 26, 2008, 2:51:08 PM2/26/08

"CUNTICA" <brianl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

BULLSHIT! What, I say "What the" is my PHONE NUMBER? Surely with those
"Thosuands of MONOPOLY DOLLARS" you keep "saying" you "have avalable" can
AFFORD a SIMPLE THING LIKE "Caller ID", yes?

Okay, folks, this is just MORE OF THE "Fake News" SECTION OF THE WHINY
CRYING COCKLESS CUNTLESS CHICKSHIT COWARDLY "Self Styled MORONIC" Bullshit
"Section" of the "Glennnda Chartrand BROKEN RECORD", and it is isn't EVN
"Original" WHINING EITHER! Yes,, yes I know.....WHATEVER "Little Glennda
BULLSHITS" is "ABSOLUTELY "Original" to ITS EYES (or whatver passes for them
anyway) BUT "REAL REALITY" has ALREADY MADE THIS SEVERELY OUTDATED, OBSOLETE
MORONIC BULLSHIT! LOL!

> The above transcription is as accurate as I could get it; what with
> all the squealing, crying, screaming, weeping & moaning.

A>LET'S HEAR IT THEN, oh COCKLESS CUNTLESS ONE.....surely you NOT ONLY HAVE
"Caller ID" Displaying not ONLY MY NAME, MY PHONE NUMBER, AND THE "Bullshit
TIME" of said 'CALL' (of which I/ we ALREADY KNOW YOU HAVE NO CONCEPT OF,
LOL!" BUT SURELY YOU HAVE, amongst those 'THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS Of
'Monopoly Dollars" a SIMPLE, $3-DOLLAR "Tape Recorder" ABLE TO PLAYBACK SAID
FANTASY-CALL for all the WEB TO SEE, RIGHT?

B> I would say THAT THE ONLY ONE "Whining, CRYING, SOBBING, etc" is YOU
YOURSELF!

Yes yes I ALREADY KNOW THIS WILL EARN ME A "Your Very Homo, Asswipe HYUCK
YUCK! (or other 'related Bullshit) but, to a "Fucktarded 3-year OLD such as
YOURSELF" the "Grapes that One cannot REACH ARE 'AWAYS SOUR' and YOU CAN DO
NOTHING ABOUT ME, NONE OF YOUR Fantasy-Land Bullshit HAS NOR EVER WILL BE
"True" about me (not even this "Age-old BULLSHIT', therefore YOU "squeal,
cry, scream, weepi & moan" ABOUT HOW "LIFE that YOU DO NOT NOR EVER WILL
Control (at the VERY LEAST) MUST BE AN 'UNFAIR/ HOMO/ whatever the Boring
'BROKEN RECORD Bullshit-du jour" is ONE!

Hmmm----it SEEMS THAT the "Only Person"(if IT can be called as such, the
term "Person" OFTEN IMPLIES "Basic Human Intelligence) who "NEEDS TO BELIEVE
THE Delusional, COWARDLY, "WAA WAA WAA NO DON'T LOOK AT REAL REALITY EVEN
THOUGH I JUST TOLD YOU TO not more than 32 MINUTES AGO, WAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M
SCARED OF BEING CALLED A LIAR DON'T GO DON'T GO DON'T GO DON'T GO
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA", COCKLESS CUNTLESS CHICKSHIT "Please EVERYONE Take
Care of what I ALONE MADE MY OWN PROBLEM/ Mess BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A
CRYBABY AND THE "U.S. Government" ISN'T LISTENING TO ME ANYMORE
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Self-Styled "MORONIC BULLSHIT" seems to be
YOU and YOU ALONE, and in YOUR HEAD/Fucktarded IMAGINATION THAT MUST MEAN
THAT THE WHOLE WORLD IS "By YOUR COMMAND" (Where is the "Old-School" BSG
"Imperius Leader" when you need to BE HIM, eh? LOL!) and yet "Real Reality
aka The Big Bad SCARY "Real World" (yes yes I KNOW "Real" is a
"4-Letter-Word", LOL) always HAS AND ALWAYS WILL "deny" YOU YOUR "Place"
among the "Stars/Heavens/Seats of GODs-OF-OLD" and REMIND YOU THAT YOU HAVE
NOT and WILL NEVER "Inspire" ANYONE (including "Ooga-Booga Bullshit Federal
MONSTERS) TO DO ANYTHING THAT YOU CANNOT/WILLNOT BE EVER ABLE TO DO FOR
YOURSELF!

You want me "Removed from the Web", eh? (at the VERY LEAST) BE A MAN. DO IT
YOURSELF. TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN PROBLEMS. MEAN IT WHEN YOU
"BullshitMORONICALLY 'When I fix a Problem, IT STAYS FIXED!" Either TAKE
CARE OF little ol ME YOURSELF OR (At Least) STOP WHINING AND CRYING "Others"
to take care of what you MADE YOUR OWN MESS!

Yes, yes I Know, this is EXACTLY LIKE ASKING A "Bee/Drone" to do "Quantum
Mechanic MATH", but (as said) at the VERY LEAST STOP WITH THE WHINING
ALREADY! ITS OLD, OBSOLETE, OUTDATED, Repeated "WHINING CRYING Bullshit"
that has been ALL SAID AND DONE AT LEAST 3 TIMES NOW and ITS VERY, VERY
BORING (to say the LEAST)!

YUP! LOL!

Kantica22 @ Nydenempire.com

Feb 26, 2008, 2:56:07 PM2/26/08

"Kantica22 @ Nydenempire.com" <kant...@nospam.charter.net> wrote in
message news:K4_wj.29$_h1...@newsfe02.lga...

> "CUNTICA" <brianl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>I recieved a rather strange telephone call late last night (I traced
>> it back to a Pacific Bell pay telephone at a 7-11 in Klamath Falls,
>> Oregon, U.S.A.) & have transcribed it below:

Oh BTW, "Pacific Bell Pay Telephone"? LOL!

ALL OF THE "Pay Telephones" IN "Real Klamath Falls" (Perish the THOUGHT,
LOL!) are "Qwest-based PHONES, DELUSIONAL WHINING CRYING MORONIC ASSWIPE"
LOL!

WE haven't had "Pacific Bell" BASED "Pay-Phones" for OVER 10 YEARS (yes yes
IKNOW YOU HAVE NO CONCEPT OF "Date/TIme", but "3 Lines In" and ALREADY YOUR
"Fake News BULLSHIT" is OUTDATED OBSOLETE WHINING CRYING ALREADY "DISPROVEN
by the Evil Forces of Reality" BULLSHIT! LOL!

CUNTICA

Feb 26, 2008, 4:29:56 PM2/26/08

..........SO, PERVERT

YOU DON'T MASTURBATE?

Kantica22 @ Nydenempire.com

Feb 26, 2008, 4:47:41 PM2/26/08

> ..........SO, PERVERT
>
> YOU DON'T MASTURBATE?

AGAIN, I WILL NEITHER "Confrim" NOR "Deny" YOUR DELUSIONAL Self-Reflective
SELF-MORONIC DELUSIONAL WHINY CRYING "Bullshit" (and I ALREADY KNOW HOW MUCH
YOU *Hate IT* when *I* do that (why ELSE DO YOU THINK I'M DOING IT, eh? I
GET THE "Reaction" that I WANT while DENYING YOU YOURS YET AGAIN, LOL!

and ASK ME AGAIN, Fucktard Little Glennda CHICKSHIT, SEE AS I GIVE YOU THE
SAME REPLY! LOL!