WTD: THE HITCHHIKER: When Morning Comes (with Nicholas Campbell)

mckinneya

Feb 21, 2024, 10:02:15 AMFeb 21
Looking for someone who has an off-air recording of this 1983l episode of THE HITCHHIKER that featured Nicholas Campbell as the title character.

As some may know, his scenes were later re-shot with Page Fletcher for syndication. Although I had originally assumed the 'Campbell version' of the 1983 episodes only appeared on HBO, I have since found out that those versions of the episodes DID air on USA Network when they acquired the show.

There were three episodes with Campbell in them (Shattered Vows, When Morning Comes and Split Decision), but When Morning Comes is now the only one I need a decent copy of.

I'm okay with recordings from either HBO or USA (despite the fact that the USA ones are edited), since I'm really only after decent quality of the Hitchhiker scenes themselves. As such, I'm looking for the best quality possible (from an off-air VHS or Beta, and SP (or B-I/B-II speeds, most likely). I have no idea if the Campbell versions would have been on the Hulu streaming platform from about 10 years ago, but if so, a recording sourced from there would be preferred even above the HBO/USA showings, as it would likely be better visual quality.

I have LOTS of things to trade and can either send you DVD-R, an ISO or video files (MP4, etc) in trade. If you have the recording, but don't have a way to digitize, I can do that, also and return your original tape to you.