soap opera magazines

sonjaw...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2021, 11:37:31 AM1/16/21

I'm looking for old soap opera digest and cbs soapsindepth magazines from the 90's and 00's. Does anyone these or know someone that does?

Kletca Warrior38

Jan 18, 2021, 12:58:35 AM1/18/21
On Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 8:37:31 AM UTC-8, sonjaw...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm looking for old soap opera digest and cbs soapsindepth magazines from the 90's and 00's. Does anyone these or know someone that does?

Posting for the same thing 5-15 TIMES A DAY is certainly SURE to get you on MANY PERSONS' "TRUSTED TRADER LIST", and is EQUALLY CERTAIN to get you what you are seeking (ZERO times ZERO times ZERO / NONE AT ALL multiplied MANY TIMES AN HOUR is certainly equal to ZERO CHANCE of you finding whatever it is you are SPAMMING for.)

Joe

Jan 19, 2021, 12:59:33 PM1/19/21
Stupid question, I haven't posted in a million years, can't find where to post can you or anyone else help me. Went to the site, don't see anything, thanks for any help,
Joe

sonjaw...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2021, 2:56:35 PM1/19/21
I'm still looking for old soap opera digest and cbs soapsindepth magazines
Does anyone have any or someone that has some?