soap opera magazines

sonjaw...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2021, 11:37:31 AMJan 16

I'm looking for old soap opera digest and cbs soapsindepth magazines from the 90's and 00's. Does anyone these or know someone that does?

Kletca Warrior38

Jan 18, 2021, 12:58:35 AMJan 18
On Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 8:37:31 AM UTC-8, sonjaw...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm looking for old soap opera digest and cbs soapsindepth magazines from the 90's and 00's. Does anyone these or know someone that does?

Posting for the same thing 5-15 TIMES A DAY is certainly SURE to get you on MANY PERSONS' "TRUSTED TRADER LIST", and is EQUALLY CERTAIN to get you what you are seeking (ZERO times ZERO times ZERO / NONE AT ALL multiplied MANY TIMES AN HOUR is certainly equal to ZERO CHANCE of you finding whatever it is you are SPAMMING for.)

Joe

Jan 19, 2021, 12:59:33 PMJan 19
Stupid question, I haven't posted in a million years, can't find where to post can you or anyone else help me. Went to the site, don't see anything, thanks for any help,
Joe

sonjaw...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2021, 2:56:35 PMJan 19
I'm still looking for old soap opera digest and cbs soapsindepth magazines
Does anyone have any or someone that has some?