In search of shows with original commercials and GSN programing from 1994-April 1998

classictvandcla...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2022, 11:28:09 PM11/28/22
Hi, I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving weekend. I am posting today because I am in search of the following

1. Any show/programing block/special w/o/c from the 50's thru the mid 90's any genre. I am very interested in w/o/c trading and hopefully there is some likewise people on here.

2. Programming from GSN (Game Show Network) from 1994-April 1998 (the end of the "dark" era)

If anyone has what I have listed above, please email me at classictvandcla...@gmail.com . I have a giant collection.

At this time I am only doing digital trading (via Google Drive and DropBox). I do digital trading from September-July every year. I add on snail mail trading from March thru July every year. If you can do digital trading at this time feel free to email. If you can only do snail mail trading you can email me also and I will put you on cue for March 2023.

Please only email me if you are interested in a trade and have a list. I have had one person contact only to see my collection lists. I never heard back from him or got any list from him. So, please only contact if you are interested and have a list.

Happy Holidays,
Russ Scottfield