old episodes of Y&R and the talk show (The Talk)

Sonja Witthaus

Apr 20, 2020, 4:54:44 PM4/20/20
Does anyone have old episodes of Y&R from the 90's and 00's, episodes of the the talk show The Talk? I have tried Hulu and Youtube and they have what I'm looking for. Please, Please, Please, let me know. Sonja

Sonja Witthaus

Apr 25, 2020, 2:58:22 PM4/25/20
On Monday, April 20, 2020 at 3:54:44 PM UTC-5, Sonja Witthaus wrote:
> Does anyone have old episodes of Y&R from the 90's and 00's, episodes of the the talk show The Talk? I have tried Hulu and Youtube and they have what I'm looking for. Please, Please, Please, let me know. Sonja

They don't have what I'm looking for.

Sonja Witthaus

Aug 3, 2020, 3:39:50 PM8/3/20
On Monday, April 20, 2020 at 3:54:44 PM UTC-5, Sonja Witthaus wrote:

I'm still looking for old episodes of Y&R from the 90's and 00's, episodes of the the talk show The Talk? I have tried Hulu and Youtube and they don't have what I'm looking for. Does anyone have or someone that has what I'm looking for. Please, Please, Please, let me know. Sonja

siblis

Dec 30, 2020, 8:16:09 AM12/30/20
I have some older episodes of The Talk for trade

sonjaw...@gmail.com

Jan 13, 2021, 11:43:31 AMJan 13
On Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at 7:16:09 AM UTC-6, siblis wrote:
> I have some older episodes of The Talk for trade

Which episodes of The Talk do you have?